General Official 2024 NCAA Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
My slate tomorrow is UofL vs UVA @ 3:30pm, and Ohio St vs Oregon @ 7pm. Going to move a bunch of shit from the garage to the shed before the games.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hauler @Hauler, how you feel about the Buckeye game at Autzen tomorrow?

Looking lie 76 degrees and sunny with light clouds and the air quality clears up by gametime

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Hauler @Hauler, how you feel about the Buckeye game at Autzen tomorrow?

Looking lie 76 degrees and sunny with light clouds and the air quality clears up by gametime
Buckeyes by 10.
Gonna be a lot of points in that one for sure. I can't wait.

Buckeyes defense has looked solid this season but this will definitely be their toughest test to date. JT Tuimoloau (#44 DE) is an absolute machine but he hasn't had a statement game yet this year. Would love to see him put on a show today.

On offense, Ohio State has weapons all over the field. Jeremiah Smith and Emeka Egbuka are already NFL-caliber receivers. RBs Quinshon Judkins and Treveyon Henderson are also guys that will be playing on Sundays. WB Will Howard doesn't do anything amazing - and he doesn't need to. He just needs to feed the beasts and not throw INTs.

Ohio State 34
Oregon 24

Last edited:

trotskyshammer

Woo Pig Sooie
Aug 13, 2024
Yeah looks like things are spiraling out of control. 19 unanswered points and bama just looks terrible on defense. It’s way past time for the tide fans to remember the feeling of despair and loss

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What a disaster for South Carolina.
The BamaFan meltdown if they lose this game will be stuff of legend. I might have to breakout the iHeart Radio app and listen to the local sports radio for lulz.

I was working on the deck listening to the game. Grabbed a beer and gonna watch the end iof the game in the garage.