General Official 2024 NCAA Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Listening to the Purdue/Domer game.

I count 3 starters on the ND side that have left the game with injury. 1 via cart.

ND is dominating - but not without setbacks.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Holy shit Purdue is fucking terrible.

Down 35-0 before half.

Not sure my 47.5 under play is going to hit.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
LMAO!!!

Purdue coach just dropped a giant F-Bomb on B1G Radio when he was heading off the field at halftime.

42-0

Chilz35

Aug 13, 2024
Again with this targeting rule. A turd player just got kicked for hitting a diving WR in the hip with his helmet. It's literally impossible for a defender to make a tackle when a player is air born without getting hit with this bs penalty.

Saw another bad one in the Tulane-Ok game. QB slid at last second and the defender grazed the QB's helmet with his forearm. Kicked from the game for targeting.

The rules committee has to act on this. At the very least stop kicking kids out of games for this bs.

Irishsfavoritetrix

Formerly 'Matrix'
Feb 15, 2020
Again with this targeting rule. A turd player just got kicked for hitting a diving WR in the hip with his helmet. It's literally impossible for a defender to make a tackle when a player is air born without getting hit with this bs penalty.

Saw another bad one in the Tulane-Ok game. QB slid at last second and the defender grazed the QB's helmet with his forearm. Kicked from the game for targeting.

The rules committee has to act on this. At the very least stop kicking kids out of games for this bs.
I hate the targeting rule the way it's enforced BUT keep your fucking head up. Drop your helmet and you're done these days. There's no way these kids haven't been coached up on that right?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I hate the targeting rule the way it's enforced BUT keep your fucking head up. Drop your helmet and you're done these days. There's no way these kids haven't been coached up on that right?
From the time I was in 4th grade I was always told "See what you hit"

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Yeah I hate it. A defender running full speed starts his tackle at an angle that will be a textbook tackle, and the offensive player jumps or dives or slides & changes the angle, causing helmet-to-helmet contact...and the defensive player gets penalized. It's bullshit.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Those boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong. They're too damn skinny and way too long.

They also suck at football.

Go Green Wave!!!!

Irishsfavoritetrix

Formerly 'Matrix'
Feb 15, 2020
Those boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong. They're too damn skinny and way too long.

They also suck at football.

Go Green Wave!!!!
Well, them boys down there in Texas
They got some damn fine weed
'Cause they smuggle it across the Rio
They use that Mexican breed
Well, that's explointin' cheap labor
But hell, that's Texican's creed
Them boys a-down in Texas
Got some damn fine weed

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Well, them boys down there in Texas
They got some damn fine weed
'Cause they smuggle it across the Rio
They use that Mexican breed
Well, that's explointin' cheap labor
But hell, that's Texican's creed
Them boys a-down in Texas
Got some damn fine weed
I'm like the only dude in Ohio who knows that song. LMAO.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Oklahoma scores after a bullshit INT that should have been DPI.

Up 31-19 with 6 to go.

They can still fuck this up.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
LOL at Florida.

Losing 33-7 to a "not ready for the SEC" team.

Maybe the Gators should be de-regulated to the Pac 2.