General OFFICIAL: CANT CUCK THE TUCK THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

I invented generators alongside Nikola Tesla
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This feels like huge news. I don’t watch tucker because I don’t watch news television. But this is big. I’m curious as to wear he’s gonna go and how much of his audience he and bongino are gonna pull from fox.
Best way to go imo is merge with Elon, James O'keefe etc .
Until they kill Elon it gives hopium to the masses.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
who gets him? Daily Wire, Blaze, Ruble, Info Wars???
No idea but the noose gets tighter.
I'd imagine if he has any say in it he'd stay away from Infowars as that would make the brains of libtards beyond saving entirely, if they're not already.
"He's a conspiracy theorist, look at him with that wacko A.Jones, famous for denying Sandy Hook!"
All I know is I moved my capital into Rumble this morning.

The frogs are gay and the communist utopia will crush their necks as they cheer it on to spite their face, tik tocking it live for likes.
Useful idiots, worthless mouth-breathers.
I've found common ground with Ted Turner.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
No idea but the noose gets tighter.
I'd imagine if he has any say in it he'd stay away from Infowars as that would make the brains of libtards beyond saving entirely, if they're not already.
"He's a conspiracy theorist, look at him with that wacko A.Jones, famous for denying Sandy Hook!"
All I know is I moved my capital into Rumble this morning.

The frogs are gay and the communist utopia will crush their necks as they cheer it on to spite their face, tik tocking it live for likes.
Useful idiots, worthless mouth-breathers.
I've found common ground with Ted Turner.
Oh I agree I threw that in there mostly in jest as there’s a large section of people that they they are one in the same. If I had to I’d wager he finds a home on either Daily Wire or rumble.

What would be big crazy is if he goes back to CNN and takes over Lemmons spot.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh I agree I threw that in there mostly in jest as there’s a large section of people that they they are one in the same. If I had to I’d wager he finds a home on either Daily Wire or rumble.

What would be big crazy is if he goes back to CNN and takes over Lemmons spot.
I'd imagine if he went to CNN they'd find a patsy and assassinate Tucker in his "MAGA" name to ban firearms.

Thuglife13

✝👑🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
who gets him? Daily Wire, Blaze, Ruble, Info Wars???
Crazy if he went back to The Daily Caller which he co-founded...

The Daily Caller is a right-wing news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by former Fox News host Tucker Carlson and political pundit Neil Patel in 2010.