General OFFICIAL: CANT CUCK THE TUCK THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

Thuglife13

βœπŸ‘¦πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©
Dec 15, 2018
It only makes sense. They bumped Hannity to the later time slot for Tucker back when he was a Trump hater. Now with no other options Hannity is their only option for prime time. He does toe the line for the company (ie. didn't say shit on air about the Trump Fox ban for 11 months), but he is a Trump supporter, so I ain't mad at it.
Their ratings are going the way of Bud Light. No one can hold the ratings Tucker did in that time slot. I only watch The Five, Watters, and Greg's show at night which is hilarious...

Anchors? Well, there are very few conservative, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say Ingraham and Bartaromo. Then again, Musk isn't conservative, so maybe everyone just wants in since Fox is going totally woke. Hannity has been stating for years he's leaving New York, but I don't think Fox will let that happen $$$$.
I'd add Greg too maybe because he's probably been the biggest Tucker defender since they let him go. Do you watch Newsmax at all?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Their ratings are going the way of Bud Light. No one can hold the ratings Tucker did in that time slot. I only watch The Five, Watters, and Greg's show at night which is hilarious...

I'd add Greg too maybe because he's probably been the biggest Tucker defender since they let him go. Do you watch Newsmax at all?
I watch Hannity and Ingraham on Fox. I never got into The Five when it started even though I tried years ago, and Guttfeld was part of that, therefore I never watched his show once he got his own. Obviously I must be missing out since ratings are off the chart, but the guy just kind of bugs me. His stupid jokes and annoying laugh made it hard to watch.

I watch Newmax clips online, but don't have access to the network with Sling.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I watch Hannity and Ingraham on Fox. I never got into The Five when it started even though I tried years ago, and Guttfeld was part of that, therefore I never watched his show once he got his own. Obviously I must be missing out since ratings are off the chart, but the guy just kind of bugs me. His stupid jokes and annoying laugh made it hard to watch.

I watch Newmax clips online, but don't have access to the network with Sling.
I forgot to mention Levin, but it's only a Sunday night show. I might add that now I get legit news from other sources I trust much more due to podcast and radio space. Bongino I listen to daily, Clay and Buck on the way to work, Levin on the way home. Far more intuitive and informational than on network TV.

Thuglife13

βœπŸ‘¦πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©
Dec 15, 2018
I forgot to mention Levin, but it's only a Sunday night show. I might add that now I get legit news from other sources I trust much more due to podcast and radio space. Bongino I listen to daily, Clay and Buck on the way to work, Levin on the way home. Far more intuitive and informational than on network TV.
You ever watch Fox Business? I like watching Kennedy who used to be at MTV back in the day and my all time favorite Congressman Sean Duffy's new show that comes on right before her show. Levin is usually right but he just sounds like the get off my lawn guy too much so I can't watch him. Also he and my all time favorite Michael Savage hate eachother so there's that. Bongino is straight cringe to me eventhough he's usually right too. Clay and Buck are cool though. I think I've read that Buck is having some success with his radio show or podcast I believe?

Also Newsmax is like old Fox News in it's prime. Legit conservative just with a much smaller reach but is gaining because of the Tucker fiasco. This also happened after the 2020 election when Fox was going full-retard but old habits are hard to kick and Fox got most of that audience back. They have lots of previous Fox talent like Greg Kelly and Rob Schmidt. Also Greta Van Susteren and Rita Cosby...

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
You ever watch Fox Business? I like watching Kennedy who used to be at MTV back in the day and my all time favorite Congressman Sean Duffy's new show that comes on right before her show. Levin is usually right but he just sounds like the get off my lawn guy too much so I can't watch him. Also he and my all time favorite Michael Savage hate eachother so there's that. Bongino is straight cringe to me eventhough he's usually right too. Clay and Buck are cool though. I think I've read that Buck is having some success with his radio show or podcast I believe?

Also Newsmax is like old Fox News in it's prime. Legit conservative just with a much smaller reach but is gaining because of the Tucker fiasco. This also happened after the 2020 election when Fox was going full-retard but old habits are hard to kick and Fox got most of that audience back. They have lots of previous Fox talent like Greg Kelly and Rob Schmidt. Also Greta Van Susteren and Rita Cosby...
I don't watch Fox Business. I am aware of Kennedy since she used to be on The Five and did do guest appearances on various shows. She fucked Right Said Fred (I'm too sexy guy) when she was on MTV.
Levin is absolutely New York Jew get off my lawn, but he has vast insight of the law and government. I learn a lot listening to him.
I don't get why Bongino is cringe to you, but I respect it. You may want to listen to his interview on Megyn Kelly's show that he did recently (
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSkZ5usWnYo&pp=ygUdbWVneW4ga2VsbHkgYm9uZ2lubyBpbnRlcnZpZXc%3D
). He's a really good guy. He also is 6 month ahead of the news cycle often times. Vast knowledge in the government, has all sorts of inside baseball from being secret service, and has very solid sources. When he is wrong, which is extremely rare, he immediately acknowledges it, which just about nobody does. His Fox Saturday night show sucked though. His podcast is awesome.
I don't know anything about Buck's radio show. I only listen to Clay and Buck, and they are not just insightful, but often times absolutely hilarious together. Only so many hours in the day to listen to shit, and I've got a job to work, so I can only listen to so much.
Newsmax has a solid lineup of people, and do like what I see on the clips I have feeds to. I'll pass on Greta though. Greg and Ron are awesome.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Nobody wants to listen to Hannity
He’s an arrogant prick

Last edited: