General OFFICIAL: CANT CUCK THE TUCK THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He's right, this ends badly.
They will nuke the world & 6uild 6ack 6etter.
The Deep State pulled out all the stops, law & order, Constitution mean nothing.
They will destroy it all.
I EXPECT UN troops within our borders within 3 years.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
So the bIg thing from Agent Tucker the Russian stooge is to break up NATO?

Amazing.

Vote trump break up NATO. How dumb can Americans be. Carlson is a schill for Putin but because today he likes trump and doesn't call him a cretin like he does off mic he is cool?

Sad.
It is an interesting choice of words, considering he has texted that he passionately hates trump and wish he would go away

Grifters gonna grift tho

With that said, I agree with him on the point of NATO being to oppose soviet union, which doesn't exist, and thus, it's now just provocative towards Russia

You disagree?

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
It is an interesting choice of words, considering he has texted that he passionately hates trump and wish he would go away

Grifters gonna grift tho

With that said, I agree with him on the point of NATO being to oppose soviet union, which doesn't exist, and thus, it's now just provocative towards Russia

You disagree?
Nato exists to keeping the white man, the European white man at the wheel. America is still the Western European power.

this modern world is all about keeping us protected from folks that dont have our values.

its a harsh reality if you are sensitive but its true. Without the white man the world will suffer.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
Just look at backwards India.rural china. Thats nearly 2 thirds the world’s population.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Nato exists to keeping the white man, the European white man at the wheel. America is still the Western European power.

this modern world is all about keeping us protected from folks that dont have our values.

its a harsh reality if you are sensitive but its true. Without the white man the world will suffer.
Ah. So nato is designed to protect the white man from ... Russian white men. I got it now

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
What's your take on American weapons and nuclear weapons being on Russian doorstep?

America didn't allow it with Cuba. Us doing the same is egotistical and provactive imo

Our "defense" industry actually makes us less safe by creating generation after generation of radicals that hate us imo

But Hey. My friends who work for Raytheon have great lives with their blood money. And their coworkers and execs donate to politicians to keep their gravy trains going. So there's that. Yay

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
What's your take on American weapons and nuclear weapons being on Russian doorstep?

America didn't allow it with Cuba. Us doing the same is egotistical and provactive imo

Our "defense" industry actually makes us less safe by creating generation after generation of radicals that hate us imo

But Hey. My friends who work for Raytheon have great lives with their blood money. And their coworkers and execs donate to politicians to keep their gravy trains going. So there's that. Yay

By doorstep you mean the UK having US weapons?

You mean the French having their own nuclear weapons in their own soil?

The UK having a couple of knackered subs armed with nuclear missiles?

Hungary having an array to stop Russia launching nuclear missiles westwards?

I have no problem at all with it.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Did anyone catch Tuck on Theo Von's podcast? He cucked bigtime when Jon Stewart came up.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Did anyone catch Tuck on Theo Von's podcast? He cucked bigtime when Jon Stewart came up.
I only made it about 15 minutes
Haven't finished it

I really enjoyed the previous episode with the NYC Garbage Man

I don't listen to much Theo other than those interesting Job guests

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I only made it about 15 minutes
Haven't finished it

I really enjoyed the previous episode with the NYC Garbage Man

I don't listen to much Theo other than those interesting Job guests
Theo's podcasts are endlessly entertaining.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Theo's podcasts are endlessly entertaining.

I do like when he does interviews with random people with seemingly uninteresting jobs

Solo I used to enjoy but nowadays not so much

Wish he wasn't medicated because he seemed less in his own head off of it, but whatever

I will try to finish the Tucker Ep