General **official premier league 21/22**

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Hard to tell if this is a good signing as I can't remember the chicken worshippers last good signing since that Chinese fella.

I'm happy that Barca are fucked tho, it cheers me up no end that everyone is for sale.

They would be in administration in the UK.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Ronaldo back in red.

Transfer of the season? Messi is a massive transfer but psg would win the league with David James up front the way they strengthen this year. Ronaldo can make a massive difference at United. Imo. If he hit 20 goals it will be wank by his standards and he'll still be the top scorer there.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don’t know the intricacies of the game enough to tell if that’s a good move or not.
I reckon he will be a good signing for you. These English lads that move to German leagues are typically pretty good. The krauts snap them up because they can promote regular game time. Ill be honest tho I read football more than I watch it. I just like to read all the news. I know all about them Kardashian kunts and I doubt I've ever heard one speak.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I reckon he will be a good signing for you. These English lads that move to German leagues are typically pretty good. The krauts snap them up because they can promote regular game time. Ill be honest tho I read football more than I watch it. I just like to read all the news. I know all about them Kardashian kunts and I doubt I've ever heard one speak.
Despite his name, Lookman was rather invisible in our league. Hardly got a look in at Leipzig.

He was loaned to Fulham last season tho.

And yeah absolute lol at Barca.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What's your favourite football chants?

I always like the park ji sung one

Park,park,
Wherever you may be,
You eat dogs in your home country,
It could be worse,
You could be Scouse,
Eating rats in a council house.

Haha

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ronaldo looked solid on his second debut. Can keep up with the pace of the league. Bruno will benefit from Ronaldo's presence as they will all be worrying about cr7.

Tottenham were absolutely shit, as usual, which is good, as we all hate them.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken women commentators. I'm all for equality and that but they are shit at it.

M

member 3289

Aston Villa got its first PL win in a 3-0 match against, you guessed it, Tottenham.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
We won our first game of the season yesterday. Strange way to end pre-season playing the CL winners and PL winners back to back, but c’est la vie.