General **official premier league 21/22**

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Can somebody explain to me how the different leagues work? I realize Canada sucks in the world stage but watching highlights this morning these analysts are saying they should be considered top three in CONCOCAF or whatever it’s called after beating Panama. I think USA and Mexico would be top two? Why so many leagues and do they have an effect on each other?

So basically each part of the world has their own football federation. In Europe its Uefa. You as you know is concocaf. There is the south American one, the Asian one and so on.

Each of these federations is under FIFAs rule.

Each federation, depending on historic and current Co efficiency rules ( how you are rated world wide, where you finished the in the last tournament) get given the amount of places you are guaranteed in a World Cup finals.

The next WC has 48. But it will be a pre tournament before its whittled down. Its normally 32 in the finals. This one is fucked up because fifa are very very greedy and corrupt. Actually I think it's the USA one in 5 years that has 48. But anyway. Think of 32 spots.

Uefa has I believe 12 spots. Might be one more. South America has 5. Africa 4. Concocaf I think 3.and so on.

There are also play offs. ( you have to pre qualify for a wc) in the case of South America their sixth place team, currently Bolivia will play off against Oceania. So that's usually Australia. I think it might not be this time as they have an extra place. But anyway. That's how it works.

If Canada are third in the league they probably get to play off against an Iran type team.

Does that answer your question?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So basically each part of the world has their own football federation. In Europe its Uefa. You as you know is concocaf. There is the south American one, the Asian one and so on.

Each of these federations is under FIFAs rule.

Each federation, depending on historic and current Co efficiency rules ( how you are rated world wide, where you finished the in the last tournament) get given the amount of places you are guaranteed in a World Cup finals.

The next WC has 48. But it will be a pre tournament before its whittled down. Its normally 32 in the finals. This one is fucked up because fifa are very very greedy and corrupt. Actually I think it's the USA one in 5 years that has 48. But anyway. Think of 32 spots.

Uefa has I believe 12 spots. Might be one more. South America has 5. Africa 4. Concocaf I think 3.and so on.

There are also play offs. ( you have to pre qualify for a wc) in the case of South America their sixth place team, currently Bolivia will play off against Oceania. So that's usually Australia. I think it might not be this time as they have an extra place. But anyway. That's how it works.

If Canada are third in the league they probably get to play off against an Iran type team.

Does that answer your question?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Who I would text but I can't because my phone's being an absolute weapon

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Title challengers Manure and relegation candidates Arsenal are on the same points. ?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Title challengers Manure and relegation candidates Arsenal are on the same points. ?
Title challengers Manure are 3 points behind relegation candidates Arsenal. lol

Last edited: