Official Pro Wrestling thread?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Wtf Joe should be a Raw main eventer
It seem like he's currently helping to put over talent they're trying to build up. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes up in the future to feud with Owens and some of the other guys as they move up to the main roster. If his first couple matches were an indicator though, he could use some time with the WWE performance center's trainers. Looks like he's got it. Last night's match was fantastic, first time I can ever remember seeing a "heel hook" in a WWE ring. I'm a big fan of NXT actually having some grappling in it.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
It seem like he's currently helping to put over talent they're trying to build up. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes up in the future to feud with Owens and some of the other guys as they move up to the main roster. If his first couple matches were an indicator though, he could use some time with the WWE performance center's trainers. Looks like he's got it. Last night's match was fantastic, first time I can ever remember seeing a "heel hook" in a WWE ring. I'm a big fan of NXT actually having some grappling in it.
In tna he was awesome

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015
Forgot to mentions Apollo Crews...ive seen a lot of great athletes in wrestling, but this guys the best. Only a matter of time until he's on the main roster.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Hahaha he is awesome in the UFC too. Undefeated at WW and IMO beat Okami and Boetsch.
8-0 vs 3-2. One of those records is substantially more awesome than the other. He was supposed to come in and dethrone Anderson Silva, remember?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Forgot to mentions Apollo Crews...ive seen a lot of great athletes in wrestling, but this guys the best. Only a matter of time until he's on the main roster.
Can't believe I forgot about him. Yes, he was fantastic. Gorilla press is always a fantastic move, but rolled in with a standing moonsault? Phenomenal.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
8-0 vs 3-2. One of those records is substantially more awesome than the other. He was supposed to come in and dethrone Anderson Silva, remember?
Yeah that's true but again I thought he should've been 5-0. The silva fight would've been interesting. Hector has never been bullied on the feet those guys took him down and Layed on him. IMO Hector hits harder then weidman so imagine Hector got those hammer fists off on Silva.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Reporting for duty. Got the pre-show rolling now. Looking forward to Cesaro vs Owens the most.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yeah that's true but again I thought he should've been 5-0. The silva fight would've been interesting. Hector has never been bullied on the feet those guys took him down and Layed on him. IMO Hector hits harder then weidman so imagine Hector got those hammer fists off on Silva.
If he couldn't handily beat Boetsch, I've got no reason to believe he'd have beaten any of the top guys at 85. He'd be lucky to pick up a top 10 win if he moved back up now. Either way my point is made, you can be completely awesome somewhere, but not ready to grab that brass ring the next level up. That's all I was saying.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
If he couldn't handily beat Boetsch, I've got no reason to believe he'd have beaten any of the top guys at 85. He'd be lucky to pick up a top 10 win if he moved back up now. Either way my point is made, you can be completely awesome somewhere, but not ready to grab that brass ring the next level up. That's all I was saying.
Which is def true.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't know what it is, but Renee has been looking extra good lately.

Before:

After:

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Cena/Rollins was a good match, but the finish was cheesy. And Jon Stewart sorta ruined the spot by feigning the chair shot to Cena way too early. Been a good show though. I just wish WWE would work on customizing their PPV sets a little more. They rely too heavily on the graphics board which kill the unique vibe of each event.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
My prediction for Undertaker vs Brock is a lot of botched spots by Undertaker. Wouldn't be surprised if this was his farewell match.

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015
Sort of fell flat for me. The 4 way tag was good. New Day has won me over, theyre great. Cena losing was good. The KO vs Cesaro match was good but the crowd was so dead it detracted from the match. Taker looked much better tonight, but fuck that ending. The third match is gonna be the same old shit.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So is the rumor about Trish Stratus working as a hooker before she got into wrasslin true?