General Official TMMAC Fantasy Football League Season 7

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
still no practice for D Harris and J Stevenson, Bolden is feeling enBoldened. AP feels like he should get the nod over JD McKissik, but it's a PPR league...he understands.

somebody jump in and square me away on concussion protocol, but if they don't have a limited practice on Friday there's no way for them to clear in time to play on Sunday...as I understand it.

Thoughts?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
good effort from the Fins...and the two FF Ravens I have were within 10% of their projection.

i looked, and the 'Fins put up a total of 32 pts on rosters tonight.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
now I see that MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK has Reek, and I'm torn between playing for the win and playing for points. I was hoping Marquise and Edwards would BlowUp or Bust...nope.

so now if I start Mahomey and he has a monster game, Reek probably has a monster game too. I get more points but less likely to win.

if I start Russell N. Jimmies, and the Chefs shit the bed again there's a chance I can nudge out a win (if I catch another break).

probably just play for points and hope Mahomey rights the ship.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Sex Chicken @Ghost of Joey Moss is so thirsty for my knowledge he chugged the FakeNews on Stevenson practicing.

:kissingheart:

UPDATE: from Pats Fri injury report

RB Rhamondre Stevenson, Concussion (DNP)

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
AP has been champing at the bit to get in this week, and if I'd recognized that Marquise de Brown was on a short week after an OT game, I may have started Pollard or AP. Probably not, I'm usually not that Bolden on a Thursday. But AP has a deep and persistent hatred for Sean Peyton, both as a football coach and as a human being. My heart says he's getting at least one TD and a taunting penalty.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv5UjECNB0c

just got back from the tailor, getting fitted for some custom pants to accommodate the giant balls I'm swinging by starting Russell N. Jimmies over His High Mahomeyness, and benching Elijah Mitchell for Let's Go Brandon Bolden.

I was on the fence this morning about both, but then I thought if ever there was a game to start Let's Go Brandon Bolden, it was the date with MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK. I might downsize my manspread and do the rational thing with my QB...but probably not.
:tinfoil:

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
really pushed the AI Farmers to produce some simulations that have me winning this week. Most of the likely scenarios involve Mahomes and Henne getting injured in the 1st drive, and Harrison Butker taking over at QB.

MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK may have the players, but I has the maths.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i'm like a 50pt dog to MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK this week, seriously considering putting Russell The Love Muscle for Mahomey.

he's got a bionic finger now. Packers will be without Rodgers, and Peter Cheater loves to run up scores...
rodgers will play
NFL can't hold him back

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
tag MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK if you think it's high time he put his Fantasy Points where his anti-science, Fauci-hatin, vaccine-hesitatin, muh-freehdohm luvin MOUTH is.

COVID Fantasy Football Showdown

Chairman Russell "N. Jimmies" Wilson of the Peoples Republic of Seattle

Hero of the Vaccinated Nation, 1st of the Jabbed, Host of the Hour-Long NFL Vaccination Special, close personal friend and confidant of the CDC, unofficial ambassador to Wuhan

VS

Red Pill Ivermectin Man

If you don't start Rodgers, I don't know if we can be friends.

MAKE THIS A THING GODDAM IT!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Drama in the locker room, Russell N. Jimmies had a throw down with Let's Go Brandon about vaccine mandates. Derrick Henry broke it up before it got physical, but those two guys aren't taking the fantasy field together this week.

I DGAF. I'm playing for the win this week, and I trust The Science (tm). so Fuck You Brandon stormed off muttering something about a flight to Toronto to join a team "that knows how to treat a lady".

his words, not mine.

Tony Pollard was all in and geared up, obviously AP and Mitchell thought it was their spot, but out of nowhere Scary Terry spoke up and said he could put in a call to McKissick.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hauler @Hauler - I’m truly sorry you had to step in front of the buzz saw that is my team this week. These little digital guys are on a fucking mission and I can’t control it.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
LoL.

just realized Mahomes outscored an entire team. And not some team that's just been wiped out by injuries like Hauler @Hauler, but someone that's actually trying to win games.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
LoL.

just realized Mahomes outscored an entire team. And not some team that's just been wiped out by injuries like Hauler @Hauler, but someone that's actually trying to win games.
I'm in 3 leagues.

One is killing it, and my RBs on the other one are Helaire (IR), Chris Carson (IR), Kareem Hunt (IR) and McCaffrey (just got off IR)

Just brutal.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
my opponent must have given up on the season
had 4 inactive players in starting lineup

So I won 135-47

Lohan's legion is a gimme game on the schedule as of now

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
my opponent must have given up on the season
had 4 inactive players in starting lineup

So I won 135-47

Lohan's legion is a gimme game on the schedule as of now
that's nice when it happens during Bye weeks. A win is a win.

Obviously, MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK is going to win by Electoral Fantasy Points, but I have way more of the Popular Fantasy Points.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm in 3 leagues.

One is killing it, and my RBs on the other one are Helaire (IR), Chris Carson (IR), Kareem Hunt (IR) and McCaffrey (just got off IR)

Just brutal.
I have some friends that play in competitive FF leagues, worse was the year I had my brother in my league...my competitive streak is too wide for me to play. I learned a long time ago that if I get competitive at recreational activities, I ruin them for myself pretty quickly.

But that being said, my bench AND my starters are scoring higher than some teams where people are trying their hardest. So even when I don't try, I'm probably trying harder than I need to. :)

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
that's nice when it happens during Bye weeks. A win is a win.

Obviously, MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK is going to win by Electoral Fantasy Points, but I have way more of the Popular Fantasy Points.
I think some of those players are maybe injured
Owner is AWOL, hope he/she is ok

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm in 3 leagues.

Just brutal.
My entire bench in this league is either Q, Out, or on IR. If a starter goes down, it’s over.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
LoL with the Niners up 14-0....

if it keeps going like this, then in accordance with the prophecy, if I'd played for the points I would have won the game

#FantasyFootballLife

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Deebo Samuel has been such a beast for me this year. Have him both of my leagues.