General og exile

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Just got this message, I made a comment what the fuck is this bullshit, wouldn't let me post bullshit, removed and posted what the fuck is this,

Hello,
This is an automated message from MMA Underground Forums to let you know that your post was hidden.
https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/rip-our-lost-brothers/3876038/62
Your post was flagged as inappropriate: the community feels it is offensive, abusive, to be hateful conduct or a violation of our community guidelines.
This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.
However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.
For additional guidance, please refer to our community guidelines.
The NeoGAF method. I think I first heard of NeoGAF from the OG.

Dave_Accu

Mar 5, 2023
Just got this message, I made a comment what the fuck is this bullshit, wouldn't let me post bullshit, removed and posted what the fuck is this,

Hello,
This is an automated message from MMA Underground Forums to let you know that your post was hidden.
https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/rip-our-lost-brothers/3876038/62
Your post was flagged as inappropriate: the community feels it is offensive, abusive, to be hateful conduct or a violation of our community guidelines.
This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.
However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.
For additional guidance, please refer to our community guidelines.

What the actual faggot fuck is that? The UG is going to be dead within a year.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
What the actual faggot fuck is that? The UG is going to be dead within a year.

I checked out the new terms of service

Post Only Your Own Stuff
You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.

So no youtube, imgur, etc? Yeah, they going to crash.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Post Only Your Own Stuff
You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.

Ahhh the boxing thread is fucked then. All we do is watch fights and post dinner in there

Dave_Accu

Mar 5, 2023

Post Only Your Own Stuff

I think that's intended to be their anti-piracy rule but it's far too broad and doesn't exactly make it clear what they want.

Phuckles

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
Oct 24, 2015
Its out of control over there. Tons of mods and others banned. Cannot post certain words apparently. Now posts like this are showing up. I think the OG died last night.

1723554937629.png

cire

Nov 17, 2023
Harlem is the only mod in with Alta, does anyone have his email to see what is going on? He did tell us changes were coming, but never said this.

Maybe there is an update in the works?

Phuckles

Oct 24, 2015
What is most fucked is that there is silence over there. Nobody is telling us why so many are banned, or what we are not allowed to say. Its like a rouge admin went nuclear last night and they are not communicating why.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Harlem is the only mod in with Alta, does anyone have his email to see what is going on? He did tell us changes were coming, but never said this.

Your all fucken banned M8. I'm in charge now

Phuckles

Oct 24, 2015

He was banned. Someone earlier in a thread said the know him IRL but didn't give details. They are cleaning house. The list of banned users appears to be growing and nobody knows why.

Dave_Accu

Mar 5, 2023

Pretty sure he said last night he had no clue what was going on. He posts here so I'm sure he will popup soon.

cire

Nov 17, 2023
If they killed the OG, they killed their base.

I am wondering if we got hacked since it is being reported conservative member are getting banned, but liberals are not. I am not sure if true, bc Jimmy is here.

Phuckles

Oct 24, 2015
do expect anything less with the OG? Shit like this has happened on/off for 15 years.
Not like this. Its new ownership. No more Kirik. What I understand is that an Australian company called Alta bought the site a while back. Things have been continuing like normal until last night. All of the sudden a ton of mods perma banned out of the blue. Others are getting banned for no reason. Cannot post words like asshole. They flipped a switch last night that I think killed the OG for real.

Wiggy

We. Live. In. A. Fucking. Meme.
Oct 23, 2015
I just posted this in cami's thread (didn't see this one first), but I got banned too, boys.

Had been on the forum yesterday, went to check it this AM, had been logged out and when I went to login, got the "Account Suspended".

No email, notification, or anything - just radio silence from the new faggots in charge.

I only know what's going on because I messaged NiteCrawler who gave me the heads up.

Unreal...but at the same time, totally expected.