Ok, it's official. Jones is the GOAT.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I've held out long enough but its time. Dude is the GOAT and I don't see anyone at LHW beating him in a long time, if ever. Gus? Good luck bro. Have a feeling that one wont be as close as last time. Then who? The division is thin as it is. Oezdemir? I dont think so.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I've held out long enough but its time. Dude is the GOAT and I don't see anyone at LHW beating him in a long time, if ever. Gus? Good luck bro. Have a feeling that one wont be as close as last time. Then who? The division is thin as it is. Oezdemir? I dont think so.
Brock will have a enema sponsor..ppl can make up unrealistic scenarios that WON'T play out vs Brock...He will rip brocks face off with elbows then finish him...Daniel is a way tougher fight and size WON'T matter..

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think Gus could dominate him....maybe the iron handed lhw from tonight

rest of the division should just wait till he loses because not much of a shot IMO

That said he is one bad man

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
No he's not
He's definitely in the discussion but I wouldn't call him the goat just yet. He has never beaten anybody bigger than him. And his career is still at an early stage. Let's see how long he can remain undefeated and if he will ever take on someone larger than him. A win over Cain or Stipe would solidify him as goat. If he doesn't do that, it's still Fedor for me.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Jones was the GOAT since a few fights ago IMO because he was finishing and beating top quality opponents every single time, you can't really ask for much more. But yes, he's the GOAT

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
1) Fedor
2) Jon Jones
3) GSP
4) Anderson

Be careful with those rainbows pussy hands, or I'm going to put about a thousand up your arse.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
He's definitely in the discussion but I wouldn't call him the goat just yet. He has never beaten anybody bigger than him. And his career is still at an early stage. Let's see how long he can remain undefeated and if he will ever take on someone larger than him. A win over Cain or Stipe would solidify him as goat. If he doesn't do that, it's still Fedor for me.
LOL @ the rainbow from @conor mcgregor nut hugger

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Yea, or Jones probably very close. If he dominates HW or even few consecutive wins at HW, no argument, none

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
He cuts less than Cormier. Are you talking about someone who's taller than him? Longer reach? Good luck.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
No need to face HWs. Jones is GOAT already. Not a single lemon on his record except the Hammil bs. Beat 2 generations worth of champs and contenders.

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016
Many won't admit this but he has the resume, skills, and is an athletic beast. It was true before tonight and is certainly true now.

Yuki Nakai's Eye

Slow in the head, Quick in bed
Sep 2, 2015
This fighter bashing will not be tolerated. Comparing any fighter to an animal (whether it be goat, pig or chicken) is unacceptable! I expected more of mods and administrators on an MMA forum. Splinty @Splinty

Last edited:
M

member 3289

T-1. Conor
T-1. Jones

3. Silva
4. GSP
5. Daniel Cormier

Let's stop putting Fedor in the top 5. He's not even top 10.