Open the doors , they are coming

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Oct 25, 2015
I can't figure Kirik out. Best guess is he's just a guy whose site ran away with itself.

Then again the karma system was a BAD decision as was telling people top men were on stuff. Shit never gets sorted over there.

I think the real reason it'll never be updated is everywhere else in the Internet is free and he just can't let the revenue go or doesn't know how to actually end it fairly as realistically the entire site needs rebooting.

Hopefully TOP MEN will always be on hand here.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

M

member 3289

we should get a list going of posters from over there who should not be allowed in.
original TUFer tops my list
Not trying to play devil's advocate or anything, but this is a terrible idea.

Just because a guy was an asshole on one forum doesn't mean he's gonna be an asshole on another. There's a chance, albeit a slim one, that a person can change, especially when in a positive environment like this place.

There are some people who will always be assholes or trolls, but they should at least be given a chance before getting shit-canned.

GJdeux

It's SAND
Mar 2, 2015
Not trying to play devil's advocate or anything, but this is a terrible idea.

Just because a guy was an asshole on one forum doesn't mean he's gonna be an asshole on another. There's a chance, albeit a slim one, that a person can change, especially when in a positive environment like this place.

There are some people who will always be assholes or trolls, but they should at least be given a chance before getting shit-canned.
definitely agree with this. Let anyone sign up. If they break the rules then can them, but don't make an assumption of how someone will post here, based on that pile of shit of a forum. If people are kept from joining just because someone doesn't like them, then, this place isn't much better than the other. You can't talk about certain things over there, but only certain people can talk about things over here. Not a nice idea.

Demonic Cruz

Banned
Oct 28, 2015
A friend of mine was showing me clips of a JRE podcast that took place some time this past summer briefly and I didn't catch the two dudes names or what episode it was but they were bagging on the ug HARD. You guys should check it out. All I remember is that one of the dudes looked pedoish and the other one was a dead ringer for Sean Astin, you know the guy who played Rudy Ruttiger.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A friend of mine was showing me clips of a JRE podcast that took place some time this past summer briefly and I didn't catch the two dudes names or what episode it was but they were bagging on the ug HARD. You guys should check it out. All I remember is that one of the dudes looked pedoish and the other one was a dead ringer for Sean Astin, you know the guy who played Rudy Ruttiger.
Goddammit you sn tricked me and I thought cruz signed up. Either way. Welcome

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I've invited a few of my bros over to really make it a party.

Winston Wolf
If it ain't Dutch
Time travelling twelver
Orcus
Ausghpict

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just keep the obvious bait/anger/derail trolls off here.

People know who they are, some people find them funny if they aren't derailing your threads or you don't use a forum as often as regulars who do.

This is my personal line, you derail, bait or spazz at people to create conflict, you're useless to me.

CRE and SuperCalo are one thing, if they cross the line they're both reasonable enough when a mod tells them to heel. The others, don't care, they just want to watch forums burn.

GJdeux

It's SAND
Mar 2, 2015
Just keep the obvious bait/anger/derail trolls off here.

People know who they are, some people find them funny if they aren't derailing your threads or you don't use a forum as often as regulars who do.

This is my personal line, you derail, bait or spazz at people to create conflict, you're useless to me.

CRE and SuperCalo are one thing, if they cross the line they're both reasonable enough when a mod tells them to heel. The others, don't care, they just want to watch forums burn.
but how do you know they will troll over here? maybe that will be their playground. If they troll here, ban them, but to keep them from signing up just seems a little childish-you can't play with my ball sort of thing. Censoring who can join just seems against the spirit of the board.

M

member 3289

but how do you know they will troll over here? maybe that will be their playground. If they troll here, ban them, but to keep them from signing up just seems a little childish-you can't play with my ball sort of thing. Censoring who can join just seems against the spirit of the board.
Exactly. Everyone has to be given a clean slate when joining here.

If they fuck up here, then deal with them accordingly, but even if they were the most hateful fuckhead of a troll on another site, they at least deserve the opportunity to prove that they're still the same fuckhead before they're bant.

I mean, HEATH VON DOOM @sheefer is probably the dumbest motherfucker I know. I know for a fact that he will add absolutely nothing of value to this forum. NOTHING.

But that inbred son of a bitch still deserves to be somebody that no one will ever remember.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Give them a chance, but if they prove that is what they want to do, then the banhammer needs to come down.

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015
This will be the straw that broke the camel's back for a lot of members. Hope it was worth it Kirik

Post from that thread ^
It sure as hell is what got me to come back. I don't like helping BLAF pay for driveway snow, & I'm tired of shills & boardroom fanbois.

I'll always post there, but they'll never see another dime from me again.

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015
I don't think their past posts on another forum should necessarily make them barred from the forum. That place has an atmosphere that promotoes insults and fighter bashing and i'll admit I had partaken in those activities there too. Everyone can change.
Most of us have, to various degrees, but some of them are serial offenders & possible Zuffa shills.

This forum has a cool, friendly, happy vibe where as the other one stinks like a fart in a car with the windows rolled up.

I would hate to see certain members of that other board tard the place up.

Either way, I trust the mods will do the right thing.

Demonic Cruz

Banned
Oct 28, 2015
My issue comes down to the whole 'fighterbashing' thing on mma.com. I'm assuming you guys likewise are adopting that rule but I'd make sure that you understand what it means in it's most fundamental sense because Kirik and co certainly dont. Its a noble and honorable rule to uphold but I feel due to interpretation and plain old human nature things can get complicated when it comes time to actually modulate. To be honest, I think the only things that should considered violations/offenses are the things pertaining to a fighter's personal lives that most would consider a 'low blow' or somehow detrimental. I'm not saying this because I think fighters need to be subject to shit talking but I do feel like if you dont enforce the rule in an absolute manner, its totally worthless and used at the discretion of one person or a group of person's opinion/tastes as a fan/fans.

Fighterbashing is fighterbashing regardless of how you feel about a particular fighter or that fighter's actions or comments. You've gotta be consistent, whatever the case when modding a forum like this. Check the UG right now and I guarantee you there are tons of threads bashing certain fighters where post after post is technically a violation. It doesn't matter if everyone agrees that Rampage acts like a baby or Conor is arrogant or the Diaz bros act like thugs if you are truly implementing the no fighterbashing rule.

Then there are a group of fighters who are deemed untouchable and the minute you say anything negative about them, you get suspended or banned. You can't base how you are going to implement a rule like that on the fighter's personality or how they act. Thats just asinine.There isn't a certain amount of silliness that Ronda can say where you go, 'ok well she went and said this ridiculous statement to mmaweekly and therefore we will allow people to ridicule her/talk shit on her in this thread on the matter this time.' I know that sounds dumb and would make any forum heavily censored but its the only way that rule should be used which is why I think it should be done away with. My favorite fighters (again barring deeply personal shit) I like to think anyways would be unphased by comments/criticisms made by keyboard warriors. This sport is after all all bout who and who aren't some of the baddest people on the earth are at the end of the day.