Open the doors , they are coming

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ender852

TMMAC Addict
Jan 31, 2015
damn am i the only guy around here who likes orcus?
some of my fondest UG memories were watching him make gnarlypersiandude foam at the mouth.

ender852

TMMAC Addict
Jan 31, 2015
also there was an epic trolling of squatdog that lasted like 90 pages on the OG about how squatdog said that jason momoa could never be a good conan the barbarian because he wasn't bulky enough, and endless accusations over which one of them was the actual gaymo, that ultimately culminated in one of them posting a pic of arnold with his cawk out

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You're going to need a few more Mods for a little while to weed through the trolls

ender852

TMMAC Addict
Jan 31, 2015
i think a little trolling is fine and quite amusing, as long as they keep it in their own threads that they created, and aren't spewing it all over everybody else's threads...

which is why i can't stand that sunkist dude. he blows up every single thread with a ronda or cyborg in it.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
i think a little trolling is fine and quite amusing, as long as they keep it in their own threads that they created, and aren't spewing it all over everybody else's threads...

which is why i can't stand that sunkist dude. he blows up every single thread with a ronda or cyborg in it.
There's levels to this trolling shit.

You have guys like Horse who will troll to a certain extent but its all in jest. Then you have the cold bitter trolls who live in a basement. Those are the ones that fuck shit up for everyone else

ender852

TMMAC Addict
Jan 31, 2015
i pledge undying allegience to superCalo, may he somalian slapfight for all eternity and dishes never become dirty!

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Kirik is obsolete. Has been for a while. Really glad I found this place, I almost went back to shitdog.
sherdog has gotten really catty since 2012 , from 2005-2011 it was cool ,but it is like a bunch of piranhas now ,I posted in a benavidez olivi marrige thread and evry poster was insulting joe and simultaneously attacking each other.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
sherdog has gotten really catty since 2012 , from 2005-2011 it was cool ,but it is like a bunch of piranhas now ,I posted in a benavidez olivi marrige thread and evry poster was insulting joe and simultaneously attacking each other.
Cuz those kind of ppl folllow a trend not a mindset..thats where TMMAC is differ :D

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I've never even seen Sherdogs forums

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
they are pretty advanced and reliable compared to the UG,sherdog never double posts because they have a feature to prevent that compared to comical multiple clone posts on the UG when it glitches,the picture/vid and posting is also free and reliable but only works with youtube and dailymotion.quoting posters and editing is also easy on sherdog compared to the ug.the cons are that it is still below TMMAC technologically, catty ,cynical posters are developing,and the censorship is heavy it is like a PG rated forumyou also get no notifications.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
they are pretty advanced and reliable compared to the UG,sherdog never double posts because they have a feature to prevent that compared to comical multiple clone posts on the UG when it glitches,the picture/vid and posting is also free and reliable but only works with youtube and dailymotion.quoting posters and editing is also easy on sherdog compared to the ug.the cons are that it is still below TMMAC technologically, catty ,cynical posters are developing,and the censorship is heavy it is like a PG rated forumyou also get no notifications.
The main thing I couldn't stand was the Mods there. Same with Reddit. Most that I noticed seemed to be assholes on a power trip, and the common them seemed to be no communication & people (and topics) disappearing w/out explanation. Another example of something we have strived to do different here.