IMG/GIF Paige VanZant Confirms Breast Implants

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I was about to fucking say that. Idk why she thought she needed to get the second boob job. Like, these new ones are firmer and bigger and look preposterous
I'm OK with them

Always look forward to the PVZ thread on fight nights.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
Newest videos:

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
I very much don't think she needed them, but to each their own. If they make her feel more confident about herself, hard to badmouth her for this.

She had some extreme self-esteem issues in her life prior to MMA, what with being gang-raped, and then bullied by classmates to the point where her family moved to a different state and she legally changed her name. I can't bring myself to say anything negative about her here.
Whoever replied funny to your post is actually a dickhead.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
Found him

gang raped you say......
Dude you've got some serious growing up to do if you see that someone was actually gang raped and then start giggling about it. Look I'm all for dark humor as much as the next guy and as a concept anything can be funny. Something as terrible as that happening to someone in their youth is not funny.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
Holy fuck I didn't realize I was replying to 7 year old posts. Honestly my bad on that one, lol.

Still fucked but I can't judge something that old too harshly.

Rob I

Jun 1, 2021
YUK, the sporadic tats turn me off. Those Bolt On tits at times look ok, however other times it looks like you can see the implant shape under the skin. Why did she ever do these adjustments, looked better before IMO (like that matters). I didn't mind the first set she got but this latest is over the top for me.

bobdolecali

Dec 7, 2021
YUK, the sporadic tats turn me off. Those Bolt On tits at times look ok, however other times it looks like you can see the implant shape under the skin. Why did she ever do these adjustments, looked better before IMO (like that matters). I didn't mind the first set she got but this latest is over the top for me.
Agreed. But still wanna see her fuck. Kay hansen is natural and fuuucks

Rob I

Jun 1, 2021
But won't show her tits. Pussy, but no titty.
She must be ashamed of her nipples or size, she has to compare herself to fakes tits everywhere now a days. I have always thought to myself was I got a feeling she has big dark inny nipples that she hates.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015

pvzsd2fcd0dac8704410e.jpg

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
She must be ashamed of her nipples or size, she has to compare herself to fakes tits everywhere now a days. I have always thought to myself was I got a feeling she has big dark inny nipples that she hates.
still probably pretty hot

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015