Personal @Passive Jay needs our help (not a joke)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
The go-fund-me accountability white knights need to grow up.
Cancer sucks.
$5000 can often cover a day's treatment.
The UG is cancer, that's why Kirik collects $5000 a day to cover the charges.
He obviously spends it all on clothing

M

member 1013

I didn't say they aren't around, but I feel the exact same way when I see it here.

Regardless of the venue, it's all bullshit noise to me. I just come around here to have fun/laughs and entertainment. I have a low tolerance for any internet drama, especially when the pitchforks come out.

All the best to Passive Jay @Passive Jay. Hope he is healing up and doing well.
WhatsApp me

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Passive Jay @Passive Jay I'm so glad you came through your treatment. Please have a happy life, and I hope you stick around tmmac. The end.

(It's my thread, so can I say "the end"?)

P.S. If this thread here contributed to any grief people gave you over there, I apologize. I am only here, so I don't know what goes on over there.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Passive Jay @Passive Jay I'm so glad you came through your treatment. Please have a happy life, and I hope you stick around tmmac. The end.

(It's my thread, so can I say "the end"?)

P.S. If this thread here contributed to any grief people gave you over there, I apologize. I am only here, so I don't know what goes on over there.
Where were you before here? Out of curiosity

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Where were you before here? Out of curiosity
I was not really on the forums. Too little time in my life, for a lot of reasons. Any time I ended up lurking, usually just through a google search result or something, the other places didn't appeal, anyway. Tmmac came along at the right time for me, and some of the more abrasive interactions here had already happened, so I wasn't a part of a lot of that, which works for me.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I was not really on the forums. Too little time in my life, for a lot of reasons. Any time I ended up lurking, usually just through a google search result or something, the other places didn't appeal, anyway. Tmmac came along at the right time for me, and some of the more abrasive interactions here had already happened, so I wasn't a part of a lot of that, which works for me.
And we appreciate your contributions to the forums as well.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And we appreciate your contributions to the forums as well.
Absolutely. I appreciate everyone here, in a non gay way, you idiots know more about me than people I've known twenty years. We are like one big dysfunctional family who all look up to me.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Absolutely. I appreciate everyone here, in a non gay way, you idiots know more about me than people I've known twenty years. We are like one big dysfunctional family who all look up to me.