PFL 2021 #5: Regular Season- Rory MacDonald vs. Gleison Tibau

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Choose the winners

• Gleison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikolay

• Cezar

• Chris

• Antônio

• Vinny

• Marthin

• Cory

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Because I hate seeing those kicks land... I'm glad to see that Millender was an idiot and jumped into the grasps of a wounded man that is known for grappling.

T

The Big Guy

Tough start to his pfl career for curtis milander. I'm not a fan of the knee attacks but hes a good fighter who's really been fed to the sharks in his last 5 or so fights

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Tough start to his pfl career for curtis milander. I'm not a fan of the knee attacks but hes a good fighter who's really been fed to the sharks in his last 5 or so fights
In hindsigt it was a pretty bad decision to leave Bellator, PFL got some killers aswell.

T

The Big Guy

Theres about 3 fighters from france I'll bet on and pondet isnt one of them

His style is wushu randa? I'm not a expert or anything but I've never even heard of that style. Must be some tai chi type shit

T

The Big Guy

Shit ponet is looking real good. Not sure how the grappling exchanges will go for ponet

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Randy never should have done the nudes.

Now his voice is associated with man nudes like trigg

#tiny bear rug

T

The Big Guy

If you see someone lock hands like that as soon as the arm triangle is in you know its deep. Most guys will try to "answer the phone" but there probably wasnt even space for that so he tried to leverage that arm to get a small gap. Nice sub and didnt even have to pass for the finish

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Ponet super unlucky that it wasn't stopped, but as soon as the andrenaline took off so did Ponet, btw another french fighter with zero wrestling skills, wow what a surprise.

Anyway the PFL Is really growing on me this card has been pretty good.

T

The Big Guy

I gotta give a little back to the bookies so I'm going with cory hendricks

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Easy dog to start the night. Sy +130 and a good start to multiple parlays

Up next jordan young will strange tom lawlor. U1.5 +123 and Jordan straight. My bitchass bookie wont give me props for pfl or sub is the way to go for young
My Monster’s Picks move Vegas lines.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
WOOOOOOOH FUCKING AMAZING FIGHT, I WAS SCREAMING FINISH HIM RIGHT HAND. WHAT A GODAMN COMEBACK. FOREVER A CORY HENDRICKS FAN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHwooooo.jpg

T

The Big Guy

Carlos jr. Vinnys a fatboy missing weight and will gas hard if he doesnt win early. Carlos says hes going to strike and get the KO

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
This is literally one of the best cards I've seen this year so far, im not trynna shill or anything, but damn its good.

I love the playoff aspect, it legit turned me over from hater to fan.

T

The Big Guy

This is literally one of the best cards I've seen this year so far, im not trynna shill or anything, but damn its good.

I love the playoff aspect, it legit turned me over from hater to fan.
I think you just enjoy our company. Regardless of who's fighting you love our time together