General PINK FEBRUARY HAS BEGUN!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Gotta absolutely love her line of thinking, she’s definitely from a council family.....fucking because they will take care of my baby....stay the fuck out whore
I'm surprised you haven't contacted her asking for a date yet

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I really hope not. Chinese New Year is coming up and that’d be bad luck.
I play on final fantasy on my phone. Been playing it for a while now and figured I'd be all set for a bunch of free awesome shot for lunar year.

Turns out the fuckers are from Japan.

I'm fucken raging

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Ilhan "Married my brother and Hitler didn't finish the job" Omar should be called out every single day. Most vile member of Congress currently and that's saying a lot. Rashita "Impeach the motherfucker" Tlaib is working overtime to take over her place though...
They are angry people. Always angry. One snuck into the mods here and started pinking everybody. You take them in and that is what you get. But they are allowed to be the racists, the antisemites, the hompohobes. And looking at their states and countries show that.

M

member 3289

They are angry people. Always angry. One snuck into the mods here and started pinking everybody. You take them in and that is what you get. But they are allowed to be the racists, the antisemites, the hompohobes. And looking at their states and countries show that.
He can't reply because he's pink

Status
Not open for further replies.