Lifestyle Pink July is coming to a close....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Hey Splinty @Splinty

Do we have stats on how many times people have been pinked and the duration of time they've been pinked for? I'd love to see the statistical breakdown.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
How about you take a long walk off a short pier?
You are talking to a person who I’ve called every name under the sun and delivered the insults like bullets from a Gatling gun for twelve hours straight.....and he’s still here with his smarmy, arrogant attitude....you best understand this first before you ask anything of him

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
You are talking to a person who I’ve called every name under the sun and delivered the insults like bullets from a Gatling gun for twelve hours straight.....and he’s still here with his smarmy, arrogant attitude....you best understand this first before you ask anything of him
"Smarmy". Yeah that's appropriate.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Once again I missed all the action. Was there at least a cool "see you later gay bois" type of meltdown? Those are the most fun :D
I love those hissy fits tbh.......I got mad when I was incorrectly pinked and sent a private message to one of the mods and said “that’s it, I’m done”
Turns out I got caught up in the fishing net meant for @Throbby Fart amd they released me back into the sea

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I love those hissy fits tbh.......I got mad when I was incorrectly pinked and sent a private message to one of the mods and said “that’s it, I’m done”
Turns out I got caught up in the fishing net meant for @Throbby Fart amd they released me back into the sea
Real man would've just taken that pinking and kept his mouf shut