post a pic of your current view

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
its cold as fuck too.its a nuclear winter lol .it got down to 8c last night

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
Did you explain to her that is not poutine? Rather cheesy fries with gravy?

Where did she travel from?
She knows but she's insane.

She's originally from Virginia and now she's a travel RN and is working in Palm Springs, California. I think her next location will be around Portland for a few months.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I gotta work outside
getting old wearing one of these

been around 90 degrees and I am sweating like a bitch cause this damn mask

and my eyes and throat are not too happy about our smoke

your air is worse but the Eugene air is not good at all
I heard that it's actually worse for you wearing one of those types. Because you have to breathe in deeper/harder to get a proper breath you end up in breathing in more toxins. I'm looking into getting a mask but not sure I could handle wearing one all day

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
It’s totally fucked around me too with forest fires.

There is a town not too far from me on evacuation notice. I think there’s close to 10,000 people that could be forced from their homes.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
She knows but she's insane.

She's originally from Virginia and now she's a travel RN and is working in Palm Springs, California. I think her next location will be around Portland for a few months.
if she is in the whistler/pemberton area there is probably some top notch poutine both up at the hill and in town

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I heard that it's actually worse for you wearing one of those types. Because you have to breathe in deeper/harder to get a proper breath you end up in breathing in more toxins. I'm looking into getting a mask but not sure I could handle wearing one all day
that flap opens when you exhale and all inhaled air has to pass thru the white filter part

mask will get darker with fine particles over time, that tells me it is doing some work

hard to get a good seal with some facial hair styles

you do have to breathe a bit harder

Rain Season please

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It’s totally fucked around me too with forest fires.

There is a town not too far from me on evacuation notice. I think there’s close to 10,000 people that could be forced from their homes.
it will be a shame if kimberly burns down.it is a hidden gem. a nice little bavarian town in the mountains

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
that flap opens when you exhale and all inhaled air has to pass thru the white filter part

mask will get darker with fine particles over time, that tells me it is doing some work

hard to get a good seal with some facial hair styles

you do have to breathe a bit harder

Rain Season please
I buy those exact ones by the case for cutting drywall sheathing. Think I'll need to upgrade to something higher end because it doesnt sound like any relief in site

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

(With Sunglasses)

My ceiling. Woke up a few hours ago half drunk still and a sore throat from talking over loud music.

Gonna be long recoup day but I am a Married Dog now so I gotta suck it up.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
From yesterday.....my girl friend said she was waiting for me in the mattress area of John Lewis and I was like “okay!”

She spent £1200 on a fucking foam mattress

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This guy does not like his girl looking at me so he changed tables and switched her to the other side of the yaa dong table

You can see her underwear here and I have to say “nice ass baby girl”

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This guy does not like his girl looking at me so he changed tables and switched her to the other side of the yaa dong table

You can see her underwear here and I have to say “nice ass baby girl”

Yeah, wonder why

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the weather was actually calling for it to get worse by tomorrow but they wee wrong as usual .thats the first blue sky i have seen in ages