post a pic of your current view

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Smoosh the cheeks.
Is that when the poop started?
I think so, I wish I had realized the size of the excrement before I picked her up to put her on a slide and smelled the dirty deed. I then walked back to the car to get her diaper bag and walked to a table in the park to change her while the poop slowly seeped through her clothes and onto my shirt.

We quickly left the park after she was cleaned up with a new diaper (but no pants since I didn’t have a spare in the bag) and went home for a bath.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I think so, I wish I had realized the size of the excrement before I picked her up to put her on a slide and smelled the dirty deed. I then walked back to the car to get her diaper bag and walked to a table in the park to change her while the poop slowly seeped through her clothes and onto my shirt.

We quickly left the park after she was cleaned up with a new diaper (but no pants since I didn’t have a spare in the bag) and went home for a bath.
I was gonna say, that sure looks like a poop face.

I couldn’t believe the amount of shit that came out of my son sometimes. I had back ups to my back ups because he’d shit like that so often.

I still can’t believe the shits he takes. Like a grown fucking man.