General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Because the idiot above is still posting shit about me even after provoking me to the point of me wanting to drive out of state and fight him. And then he switched to stalking me w those stupid ratings. Now he is doing this shit. See how annoying and county it is when I make fun of otp like this? It's exactly what the dipshit above is doing to me. It's annoying as shit. There is zero reason for him to interact w me ever. Yet it happens all the time. So I can just keep being douchy and go after other ppl on here who don't want it. Right
Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony has been messing with ya?

I haven’t even seen him around for a while...you sure you got the right guy here? I haven’t been keeping up with people stalking you, but a few months back I remember him actually sticking up for you when you were getting harassed, not fighting with you.

I don’t know the details, but use ignore function my man if people are bugging you. More people than you seem to think actually like having you post here. I’ll stand down if Pony was actually messing with you, but that seems out of character for him.

cheers dude, it’s Friday the 13th so keep yourself outta trouble ;)

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony has been messing with ya?

I haven’t even seen him around for a while...you sure you got the right guy here? I haven’t been keeping up with people stalking you, but a few months back I remember him actually sticking up for you when you were getting harassed, not fighting with you.

I don’t know the details, but use ignore function my man if people are bugging you. More people than you seem to think actually like having you post here. I’ll stand down if Pony was actually messing with you, but that seems out of character for him.

cheers dude, it’s Friday the 13th so keep yourself outta trouble ;)
no...one trick hasn't been messing with him...that is his point
he is making the point by trolling a member who has NOT been messing with him...that is what is going on a few posts before

If fellas have beef...let it die...let it go...it isn't fun to read or watch for anyone but the Tr oll and other Tro las

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
no...one trick hasn't been messing with him...that is his point
he is making the point by trolling a member who has NOT been messing with him...that is what is going on a few posts before

If fellas have beef...let it die...let it go...it isn't fun to read or watch for anyone but the Tr oll and other Tro las
well, that makes even less sense. Stupid way to make a point. Throwing wood on a fire that didn’t need to be lit.

it’s just a fucking forum. Why are people so easily riled up by strangers they’ll most likely never actually interact with in person?

Because of ratings? literally “shaking my head”

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
well, that makes even less sense. Stupid way to make a point. Throwing wood on a fire that didn’t need to be lit.

it’s just a fucking forum. Why are people so easily riled up by strangers they’ll most likely never actually interact with in person?

Because of ratings? literally “shaking my head”
It is tags in this situation...not ratings...I think ratings were removed for certain users...and now they can only Tag like Grateful Dude @Grateful Dude

That said no it is not productive, healthy, or logical.

Fire stays lit because certain parties want it to stay lit...I don't agree with throwing wood on it, but I have been guilty of as much myself.

anyways it isn't fun to read or witness...personally I find more blame in the instigator, but that is just me.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
It is tags in this situation...not ratings...I think ratings were removed for certain users...and now they can only Tag like Grateful Dude @Grateful Dude

That said no it is not productive, healthy, or logical.

Fire stays lit because certain parties want it to stay lit...I don't agree with throwing wood on it, but I have been guilty of as much myself.

anyways it isn't fun to read or witness...personally I find more blame in the instigator, but that is just me.
I clearly don’t know what all is going on, but these petty e-beefs are annoying to sift through. And yeah, not productive and all that.