General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Know it's (hopefully) sh*ts and giggles but why are we picking on Robbie? Does someone need to hold my earrings and moderately priced IPA?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I encourage you to keep trying to rile me up.

It will never work but I find it very amusing
And that there is why I stick up for you whenever others get their panties in a knot because of your posts.

You know when other posters are fucking with you and you know where the line is.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I encourage you to keep trying to rile me up.

It will never work but I find it very amusing
Remember that time you quit the site for a night and then had to come back and apologize because you were stressed out from trying, unsuccessfully, to get the wife pregnant recently.

This post both riled you up a little bit and is way over the line.

I regret neither.

M

member 3289

Remember that time you quit the site for a night and then had to come back and apologize because you were stressed out from trying, unsuccessfully, to get the wife pregnant recently.

This post both riled you up a little bit and is way over the line.

I regret neither.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Because robbie called me a child molester.
Going to be accused of white knighting and I don't care. I know him better than anyone does here and know he's always really liked your family pictures in a way that you're both fathers of young children. Not in a sinister way at all. When you disappeared for a while he was wondering about you as well.

Misunderstanding.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Going to be accused of white knighting and I don't care. I know him better than anyone does here and know he's always really liked your family pictures in a way that you're both fathers of young children. Not in a sinister way at all. When you disappeared for a while he was wondering about you as well.

Misunderstanding.

Robbie is a terrible person who never wrestled.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

Misunderstanding.
Calm down sister.

I know where bob stands. That doesn’t mean I can’t make fun of him when he does something retarded like agree with a post comparing me to Jared fogel.

M

member 3289

Misunderstanding.
You right now