General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I hear doctors have a bad handwritting. I am not a doctor yet. But I can be if I ever feel like it
Worst I saw was my junior engineering officer. He wrote very tiny. It was a problem tho because occasionally he would need to write a legal document as per our rules. But nobody could tell if the cunt did it right because you couldn't read it.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Worst I saw was my junior engineering officer. He wrote very tiny. It was a problem tho because occasionally he would need to write a legal document as per our rules. But nobody could tell if the cunt did it right because you couldn't read it.
everyone is using computers to do their reports these days. It was easier back in the day when I didnt know what my idiot therapist was writing about me

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
everyone is using computers to do their reports these days. It was easier back in the day when I didnt know what my idiot therapist was writing about me
On harrier everything was black ink block capitals on paper. It was a fucking nightmare, everything had to be written in a certain way as well and cite all the references regarding the maintenance.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Come to the US and become a gun toting doctor in Texas.
I have too much respect for guns. My friend would let me shoot his if I wanted to but I dont even want to touch it. Not because of fear that I would blow my brains out or anything like that. But I love guns

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have too much respect for guns. My friend would let me shoot his if I wanted to but I dont even want to touch it. Not because of fear that I would blow my brains out or anything like that. But I love guns
You should get all the guns then.