General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

blood fist

Feb 20, 2019
This one is EXTREMELY interesting. I don't look like Charles Bronson--and you know this karasu because you've seen pics of me.

Yet, oddly enough, Bronson may be my favorite actor of all time. I've watched so many of his movies that I know them by heart. I even recognize the pic you posted. It's from Hard Times...one of my favorites. I have tried to learn things from his character.

How could you know this karasu?? It's pretty bizarre.

Or is it a case of my posting style reminding you of Charles Bronson?

btw, my sister met him once at a party. He's only about 5'8" and was smoking a cig. Just kinda off by himself.

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
This one is EXTREMELY interesting. I don't look like Charles Bronson--and you know this karasu because you've seen pics of me.

Yet, oddly enough, Bronson may be my favorite actor of all time. I've watched so many of his movies that I know them by heart. I even recognize the pic you posted. It's from Hard Times...one of my favorites. I have tried to learn things from his character.

btw, my sister met him once at a party. He's only about 5'8" and was smoking a cig. Just kinda off by himself.

:D

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Or is it a case of my posting style reminding you of Charles Bronson?