General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

blood fist

Feb 20, 2019
Hey. I didn't come here to have petty arguments with a bunch of people I don't know.

I started off being very friendly here. Seems like a lot of people are attacking me without any provocation. Isn't that a bit immature?

If I chose to I could make it sting like a motherfucker to anyone attacking me. But that's not what I came here for.

If that's all this place has to offer then I'm out of here.

And this forum won't see the blood fist again.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Hey. I didn't come here to have petty arguments with a bunch of people I don't know.

I started off being very friendly here. Seems like a lot of people are attacking me without any provocation. Isn't that a bit immature?

If I chose to I could make it sting like a motherfucker to anyone attacking me. But that's not what I came here for.

You don’t have to take it so seriously. We jab at each other. We are a close knit community here and it’s what we do. I’ve been called every word in the book here but it’s cool because we are all having fun.

This isn’t like any other forum, you will see that but you need to put your guard down.

Relax.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
One of admins here has called almost every person here a fag. He did it to me and another member a few hours ago.

Go smoke a joint, bro.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Well dont be shy, make it sting bro

karasu

Jan 11, 2019

I think these chaps are just making a bit of mischief bloodfist, just give yourself some time to make yourself comfortable here and I'm sure this place will grow on you :cheers:

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
something seems rather off about my old confrere bloodfist which alarmed me and after some small contemplation I am concerned for his well being and must pose the query.....what have those MODS over there done to you bloodfist!?!

my recommendation of course is to renew your spirit with the good fellowship of new community here on this fantastic forum!

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Hang in there bro. Everyone is pretty koo here except that gay fag snitch KWingjitsu...

blood fist

Feb 20, 2019
something seems rather off about my old confrere bloodfist which alarmed me and after some small contemplation I am concerned for his well being and must pose the query.....what have those MODS over there done to you bloodfist!?!

my recommendation of course is to renew your spirit with the good fellowship of new community here on this fantastic forum!

blood fist

Feb 20, 2019
I think these chaps are just making a bit of mischief bloodfist, just give yourself some time to make yourself comfortable here and I'm sure this place will grow on you :cheers:
Nobody has done anything to me. I'm not having any problems there. Please PM me when you have a chance.

M

member 3289

Well I guess you'd have to place all to yourself tough guy. An unknown fish in a small pond.
I must also honestly add that so far you in particular have come across as a complete insecure asshole.
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well I guess you'd have to place all to yourself tough guy. An unknown fish in a small pond.
I must also honestly add that so far you in particular have come across as a complete insecure asshole.
you are spot on about this
I don't always agree but you hit the nail on the head