Post your favorite metal songs here...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Dethklok
NOT FOR METAL LIGHT WEIGHTS VERY EXPLICIT BRUTAL CONTENT AND SEIZURE CAUSING FLASHING LIGHTS WARNING!

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
skip to 3:00 in if you want your dick to fly off like a spetznaz ballistic knife from bruuuuutality, dual harmonized guitars brahs.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Arguing over music is just about the most pointless thing to do. Everyone has different tastes based on the shit they listened to when they were young and most impressionable.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
elitism in metal is hilarious due to the many sub genres like power,speed,black , prog,groove etc. metal heads never get along,shit is like peeling an onion gawd word is bond.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Oh shit. I haven't heart Protest the Hero in years. I had their album Kezia was on constant rotation back in 2007.
kenzia is a solid album ,their new album volition isn't too impressive I blame it on problems with the record label.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Still haven't heard a more bad ass metal song. I'm more of a hip hop guy, but this song might be my most favorite of all time. When it's on I can't change the station.

everytime...."DARKNESS....imprisoning me, all that I've seen, absolute horror...." it just gets me so krunk!!
Winner, I'm no metal guy but heard this once and that's was it

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Anything Iron Maiden, Sabbath. Most of Motley Crues stuff as well as Megadeth and Priest. I went to high school in trhe mid 80's so I'm a huge fan of metal from that era. I saw Maiden on the Piece of Mind and Powerslave Tours.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015

Still haven't heard a more bad ass metal song. I'm more of a hip hop guy, but this song might be my most favorite of all time. When it's on I can't change the station.

everytime...."DARKNESS....imprisoning me, all that I've seen, absolute horror...." it just gets me so krunk!!
Sounds like my Jiujitsu.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Dethklok
NOT FOR METAL LIGHT WEIGHTS VERY EXPLICIT BRUTAL CONTENT AND SEIZURE CAUSING FLASHING LIGHTS WARNING!

I'm not huge a metal fan, ie, I like some metal but I'm not into the more esoteric stuff...but with that said, I think Dethklok is the best "death metal" I've ever heard. I think it has to do with the fact that it's a joke and in turn not take themselves too seriously. ;)

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
i'm not really a fan of the metal...but my kid can't get enough of it.
i recognized the band, black dahlia of murder. I took him to see their show ..he was a bit of a novelty because he was the youngest kid there. i found the biggest dude i could find and begged him( bought him a beer) to not to let my kid get hurt because i couldn't keep him from going in that dangerous looking pit. i watched from the side as my kid got passed around on top of people the whole time. I don't' think anything will top that experience in his whole life.

n.JPG

n2.JPG

lately he's listening to this metal band called....sleep terror. i dig it, doesn't have that screaming voice .
rage against the machine is as metal as i get. i like that "fuck you" music.

Last edited: