Post your favorite metal songs here...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
i'm not really a fan of the metal...but my kid can't get enough of it.
i recognized the band, black dahlia of murder. I took him to see their show when..he was a bit of a novelty because he was the youngest kid there. i found the biggest dude i could find and begged him( bought him a beer) to not to let my kid get hurt because i couldn't keep him from going in that dangerous looking pit. i watched from the side as my kid got passed around on top of people the whole time. I don't' think anything will top that experience in his whole life.

View attachment 5571

View attachment 5572

lately he's listening to this metal band called....sleep terror. i dig it, doesn't have that screaming voice .
rage against the machine is as metal as i get. i like that "fuck you" music.
I bet your son would lovethe band FEED HER TO THE SHARKS...tell him to look up, The album "fortitude" by them...Sounds like a cool kid

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
check it @Check it let me know if your boy,likes them...I love that type of music and they impress the shit of me...I know Yu don't listen to that but if I was you atleast he's not listening to 2 trainz or whatever the Fuck he goes by..

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
ECC170 @ECC170 thanks, for sure.i'll tell him to check it out. today i was out of the house before he came home from school so i missed him . i just looked 'em up...it's got that crazy fast guitar and the double bass drum fast as shit. i think he'll dig it. i'll let ya know what he says.

it's all i hear all day long since he was 8...metal coming out of his room. he shreds.

although...he's older now..and every once in a while he changes things up...the little wing is more my speed. we got him a loop pedal..makes all the difference.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
ECC170 @ECC170 thanks, for sure.i'll tell him to check it out. today i was out of the house before he came home from school so i missed him . i just looked 'em up...it's got that crazy fast guitar and the double bass drum fast as shit. i think he'll dig it. i'll let ya know what he says.

it's all i hear all day long since he was 8...metal coming out of his room. he shreds.

although...he's older now..and every once in a while he changes things up...the little wing is more my speed. we got him a loop pedal..makes all the difference.
Hes lucky to have a dad like you..that kid will be a rockstar if he kid it up...Love seeing the youth hone skills in something other than social media drama...

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
Hes lucky to have a dad like you..that kid will be a rockstar if he kid it up...Love seeing the youth hone skills in something other than social media drama...
i'm the mom. and he is lucky to have me. :) i vowed not to be the kind of parent that said turn it down because i hated when my parents told me that about my music.

actually i had looked into it a while back..even tho metal isn't my favorite. a lot of the guys who play metal guitar are classically trained. they know what the hell they're doing. there's this dude yngwie malmsteen or some shit. he's a guitar wizard.

btw...thanks for linking to feeds her sharks. he digs it. and now i'm a cool mom because i turned him on to a new band. thanks. :)

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
i'm the mom. and he is lucky to have me. :) i vowed not to be the kind of parent that said turn it down because i hated when my parents told me that about my music.

actually i had looked into it a while back..even tho metal isn't my favorite. a lot of the guys who play metal guitar are classically trained. they know what the hell they're doing. there's this dude yngwie malmsteen or some shit. he's a guitar wizard.

btw...thanks for linking to feeds her sharks. he digs it. and now i'm a cool mom because i turned him on to a new band. thanks. :)
Lol AWESOME...you sound cool as hell...Yngvie is a BEAST...I have millions of bands you could show him and make you look like a rock Goddess lol...keep up the good work maybe one day he will buy you a house once he sells out huge shows :D sorry for the mix up Never in a Million years would i have thought a mom would be that cool haha

TubbyMcFatfuck

I am the one who Tubs
Oct 20, 2015
i'm not really a fan of the metal...but my kid can't get enough of it.
i recognized the band, black dahlia of murder. I took him to see their show ..he was a bit of a novelty because he was the youngest kid there. i found the biggest dude i could find and begged him( bought him a beer) to not to let my kid get hurt because i couldn't keep him from going in that dangerous looking pit. i watched from the side as my kid got passed around on top of people the whole time. I don't' think anything will top that experience in his whole life.

View attachment 5571

View attachment 5572

lately he's listening to this metal band called....sleep terror. i dig it, doesn't have that screaming voice .
rage against the machine is as metal as i get. i like that "fuck you" music.
Dude that is awesome! You're a good dad. My dad shit his pants when he found my slipknot album when I was 15. No way would he have gone to a show with me.

TubbyMcFatfuck

I am the one who Tubs
Oct 20, 2015

View: http://youtu.be/fQ9d0G6M2EU

I wake up to this song every morning

View: http://youtu.be/K9o33gocD50

One of my favorite napalm death songs

View: http://youtu.be/Ehsl1bpEInQ

Goddamn I love the riff in this song

View: http://youtu.be/IHX2y5CArEE

This album really got me into death metal

View: http://youtu.be/T2e1TEuE4P4

And this album and concert started me into black metal. One of the best shows I've ever seen.

View: http://youtu.be/3qz9Daj5fe0

Last one. Badass song when they perform it live

creepymeat

Sep 8, 2015
Got deathcrusher on Sunday night! Fucking pumped!!
Carcass, Napalm death, obituary and voivod!!