Personal Post your picture...Don't be scared homies.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
As much as I want to drop that left hammer on you, we are both sure he’s dumb as fuck, one of the dopiest people I’ve met or known
It’s incredible to watch. I actually think he’s getting dumber.

I had my lawyer look over some of his posts because I thought he might have broken some “cyber bullying” laws. In the end my lawyer said “Guy’s clearly a cyber bully. Problem is, he’s also extremely dumb, he’d likely get offf on a ‘Dim Res’ defence”

Apparently in Florida’s fucked up legal system, diminished responsibility (or diminished capacity) is a potential defense by which defendants argue that although they broke the law, they should not be held fully criminally liable for doing so, as their mental functions are "diminished".
Lawyers call it the “Dumb dumb” defence.

I looked into it and apparently @conor mcgregor nut hugger was responsible for a string of cat rapes in the mid 2000s that they were not able to prosecute him on.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

I had my lawyer look over some of his posts because I thought he might have broken some “cyber bullying” laws. In the end my lawyer said “Guy’s clearly a cyber bully. Problem is, he’s also extremely dumb, he’d likely get offf on a ‘Dim Res’ defence”

Apparently in Florida’s fucked up legal system, diminished responsibility (or diminished capacity) is a potential defense by which defendants argue that although they broke the law, they should not be held fully criminally liable for doing so, as their mental functions are "diminished".

I looked into it and apparently @conor mcgregor nut hugger was responsible for a string of cat rapes in the mid 2000s that they were not able to prosecute him on.
Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law.....hopefully the law has some teeth for once

M

member 3289

My lawyers provided enough "reasonable doubt"

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
photoshop...look at edges of the mans body and head

dreamcatchers galore
I think that's because I have the flash permanently on for photographing weed, as all I do with photos off my phone is crop, resize and then sharpen once, but that's something I always do when I size down anyway, and sometimes before and after.

I am flattered though, did you enjoy the fap?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think that's because I have the flash permanently on for photographing weed, as all I do with photos off my phone is crop, resize and then sharpen once, but that's something I always do when I size down anyway, and sometimes before and after.

I am flattered though, did you enjoy the fap?
no...I am gonna fap out before the hour expires...probably to a chubby babe

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
ginger with blue eyes, welcome to the best club on earth my friend (actually, why didn't YOU welcome ME lol)

you look like a winner too.
Ha! I used to be blonde as can be growing up, but the more Irish whiskey I drink, the more red it gets!