Race Relations

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
As far as growing up here there was Indians and "honkeys". I experienced my share of discrimination having light skin. I also had a unique upbringing not many can claim. A persons qualities outshines any color if given just a chance.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
coarsely ground corn kernels boiled with water or milk. You put a little sugar on them and a touch of butter. I like a little bacon grease(red eye gravy).

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What are grits? Looks like a kind of porridge.
Grits is a type of maize porridge. Commonly served in the Southern parts of the USA and southern Manchuria (where it is named gezi). Grits or hominy grits are made from corn, which are traditionally done by a stone mill. Grits coarse whitish grains come from hominy. The word grits originates from the English word meaning “grytta”, which means a coarse meal of any kind.
Grits are normally served at breakfast time, but can also be served at any meal.
Grits are similar to farina and polenta. In the US polenta is referred to as cornmeal mush and is sold precooked and then chilled in stick form to be sliced and fried for breakfast.
Varieties include quick-cooking and instant. When grits are boiled and served with water, milk and butter it resembles cream of wheat.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Grits is a type of maize porridge. Commonly served in the Southern parts of the USA and southern Manchuria (where it is named gezi). Grits or hominy grits are made from corn, which are traditionally done by a stone mill. Grits coarse whitish grains come from hominy. The word grits originates from the English word meaning “grytta”, which means a coarse meal of any kind.
Grits are normally served at breakfast time, but can also be served at any meal.
Grits are similar to farina and polenta. In the US polenta is referred to as cornmeal mush and is sold precooked and then chilled in stick form to be sliced and fried for breakfast.
Varieties include quick-cooking and instant. When grits are boiled and served with water, milk and butter it resembles cream of wheat.
Thanks, yeeeah I could see myself munching that down.