Raw is Enzo!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
No Kodi box or nothing? I'm surprised a guy like you doesn't still have access.
lol, my Kodi went down a couple months ago and haven't bothered looking for another build... I really should get it back up so I can join you guys in here.

You have any Kodi recommendations?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
lol, my Kodi went down a couple months ago and haven't bothered looking for another build... I really should get it back up so I can join you guys in here.

You have any Kodi recommendations?
I've currently got a brand new box on my dining room table that I haven't had the opportunity to set up yet. Gay For Longo @Gay for Longo is the man to ask.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Was a decent raw overall. The shield is doing great. The whole 3 vs 5 is odd. Unless they bring in the AOP to even the odds. They're the nxt big swat team.

Reports are coming out that several stars are asking for their release. Neville and Nia Jax have walked. Neville is rumored to be upset about being cut from the Mania dvd and losing royalty fees. No news on nia's grievances yet.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Was a decent raw overall. The shield is doing great. The whole 3 vs 5 is odd. Unless they bring in the AOP to even the odds. They're the nxt big swat team.

Reports are coming out that several stars are asking for their release. Neville and Nia Jax have walked. Neville is rumored to be upset about being cut from the Mania dvd and losing royalty fees. No news on nia's grievances yet.
Wow whats with all the pissed off wrestlers jumping ship?

Where do these wrestlers plan on going? NPJW?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Sami drawing heat. Hopefully he gets a good heel push. Leading to him turning on KO!

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Wow whats with all the pissed off wrestlers jumping ship?

Where do these wrestlers plan on going? NPJW?
Read where England has a hot Indy scene right now. Neville can go there and make money. If he can get out of his contract. Mexico has always been big. Japan is as hot as it's ever been. And North America is seeing something insane with the Indy's. Look on tv. BulletClub shirts everywhere.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Read where England has a hot Indy scene right now. Neville can go there and make money. If he can get out of his contract. Mexico has always been big. Japan is as hot as it's ever been. And North America is seeing something insane with the Indy's. Look on tv. BulletClub shirts everywhere.
Impact wrestling is actually taping here in town in I think November.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
What's their deal?
Making irrational decisions that bite them in the ass. Was on spike. Then Anthem. Now pop? Viewers have to seek them out. Then the deal with Jeff Jerrette went south weeks after they merged global force with Impact. Now they're having to re-brand as Impact again. It's insane.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
And the whole Cornett angle. Brought him in as a GM type. Then release him two weeks later lol.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
The Ascension/Fashion Police might be the best thing going on SD