Raw is Kurt's Payback

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I think CM Punk or Ryback were about to win that award though, you guys.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Remember when everyone was all up in arms over Sandow? He's done nothing without the Miz.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Remember when everyone was all up in arms over Sandow? He's done nothing without the Miz.
What are you talking about? He was the GRAND Champion. The Grand Champion.....the Graaaaaand Champion......

Yeah he really hasn’t done anything, hasn’t he?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
What are you talking about? He was the GRAND Champion. The Grand Champion.....the Graaaaaand Champion......

Yeah he really hasn’t done anything, hasn’t he?
Hahaha he was huh. But didn't do anything with it. Poor guy.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Bobby Dallas really is under rated. He is a great performer.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
To be fair to Sandow. If you're a brilliant performer, but have no writers or place to show yourself. Are you really brilliant?
To be significantly more fair to Sandow, TNA/Impact/Global/Slap Nut Gold Scheme had a bad habit of debuting WWE Rejects as these great wrestlers that WWE never gave a chance. Sandow was not exactly a top tier guy, but an amazing character performer.

Thats right, had they just booked him in stuff that they booked their talented guys in, and vice versa, all would be well.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
To be significantly more fair to Sandow, TNA/Impact/Global/Slap Nut Gold Scheme had a bad habit of debuting WWE Rejects as these great wrestlers that WWE never gave a chance. Sandow was not exactly a top tier guy, but an amazing character performer.

Thats right, had they just booked him in stuff that they booked their talented guys in, and vice versa, all would be well.
Superior intellect Sandow could have been one of the GOATs.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I have no idea what Heyman is talking about. Little late in watching that last segment

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I have no idea what Heyman is talking about. Little late in watching that last segment
They're trying to swerve us into loving Roman by making Brock look like a bad guy. Paul trying to make Brock look like a good guy. Oh his dad got sick last year on Saturday and he couldn't go home until tuesday.....boo hoo

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
They're trying to swerve us into loving Roman by making Brock look like a bad guy. Paul trying to make Brock look like a good guy. Oh his dad got sick last year on Saturday and he couldn't go home until tuesday.....boo hoo
Im just liking Roman. Paul went from saying Undertaker to Brock then to Lesnar then to belt bitches to Roman’s dad I think or Brock’s dad. To Brock Lesnar again.

Brock Lesnar.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I know I'm biased against Rousey but she's especially bad right?

I get that she hasn't been doing it that long but maybe ease her in rather than have her appear every week.

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
She wasn’t that bad. Her weakest point is on the mic but that will improve. Her Olympic slam looked badass.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
So who is Brauns partner going to be? My picks would be.
1. Elias
2. Elsworth
3. Neville
4. Ambrose