Raw is Kurt's Payback

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Haha I like it ShakaSway @ShakaSway I do. He definitely has the most crowd control out of any star they have. Smackdown crowd was on fire Tuesday night. The loudest I've heard a crowd in a long time. I would keep him away from steady competition until the Rumble for sure. Have him come out at 27 in the Rumble. You know. With your story line. He's been out with injury from the Shield. So the crowd is Electric!! 28.....Ambrose.....29 .....Rollins.......30.....BOOOOHOOOO Roman Reigns?!! 3 on 1. Bryan Danielson eliminates them one by one and Bryan is Going to Wrestlemania to Face THE MIZ for the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard you feel wonderful about it

Bozy @Bozy You could right some wrongs by having him number 30 to make up for the 15 Rumble. I personally would love it more if the Big Dog reprised his Number 30 role. A lot of people saying Taker Retiring Roman is the worst, bullshit. #30 Roman is the biggest heel in wrestling history. Even if you like him, you couldn’t help but say “Well damn, that was a knacker of deflate, wasn’t it?”

I just want Bryan vs Gargano within two years. At no point did I mention that, but I want Gargano vs Bryan.