Raw Is Oooooooaaaaaahh

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Then have Sami come out and hit Trips. Sami and KO VS trips and Shane in hell in a cell. Just take my money!
It'd make absolutely no sense, besides Sami saying "I beat Owens in a winner take all match x years ago, and you gave HIM the opportunity?" But goddamn it, do some sorta hell in a cell thats not a singles match

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Shayna is everything that
It'd make absolutely no sense, besides Sami saying "I beat Owens in a winner take all match x years ago, and you gave HIM the opportunity?" But goddamn it, do some sorta hell in a cell thats not a singles match
everyone knows that they're best friends in real life. Just say they're tired of the McMahons writing thier lives out. They're taking over.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Shayna is everything that

everyone knows that they're best friends in real life. Just say they're tired of the McMahons writing thier lives out. They're taking over.
Love the perfection

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Shayna has the look that Corbin is going for. Or is it just me?
I see it. She also has the benefit of being a legit badass that just adds to the character. Corbin needed writers to cement that kinda backround.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Lita sounds like she's gargling in something while she's talking.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
From what I have been briefly watching, have to say I like the Baszler character in wrestling. Strongish style, no nonsense. Similar to Brock, but adds something to the women's division. Fair enough

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Oh me too man. She's super cute. Would like to see her agility and how she could flow in the ring. Looks very stiff.
What I like about Baszler is how stiff her strikes are. Duke could sell the shit out of that with her height.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Aska, Becky and Charlotte cheering on kairi. Interesting