Raw Is Oooooooaaaaaahh

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
From what I have been briefly watching, have to say I like the Baszler character in wrestling. Strongish style, no nonsense. Similar to Brock, but adds something to the women's division. Fair enough
It's the same reason I'd like to see Duke transition over. Hell, maybe all 4 of them. MMA clearly ain't working out for them.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Think Kairi could use the win, the MMA 4 Horsewoman can get by with credentials alone. Espicially since Baszler is the clear powerhouse here. Could be a win win.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
It's the same reason I'd like to see Duke transition over. Hell, maybe all 4 of them. MMA clearly ain't working out for them.
That stiff style is overall whats getting most attention in wrestling. Like Kenny Omega's stuff. Most of the world/audience act know it all to pro wrestling being fake, so when they see Shinsuke and Omega do stuft, they let out the Ooo's. I have officially 180'ed on seeing Ronda and her crew in WWE now

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Hey trips. You not see what KO did to Vince? You prick!

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I may go back and watch some of the tourny. That was a fun watch.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I may go back and watch some of the tourny. That was a fun watch.
Both of those girls are as good as Amber Moon. Heaps better than the other girls. Might not be as hot as Liv Morgan. But I loved the match.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Hey trips. You not see what KO did to Vince? You prick!
The great thing about Corporate Trips is he only cares about developmental/Network stuff until someone calls him great, then he is insulted. You know he is gonna go out there and make them rephrase it to "legendary." He'd Pedigree every member of Motorhead for botching his lyrics if he could. Instant legend

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
The great thing about Corporate Trips is he only cares about developmental/Network stuff until someone calls him great, then he is insulted. You know he is gonna go out there and make them rephrase it to "legendary." He'd Pedigree every member of Motorhead for botching his lyrics if he could. Instant legend
He's top 5 for me.
Flair
Dusty
Austin
Hogan
Trips

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Lemmy is dead you monster.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
He's top 5 for me.
Flair
Dusty
Austin
Hogan
Trips
Not a bad list. I absolutely despise Hogan, but admit he was a huge part of wrestling history. My top 5 are

Flair
Sting
HBK
Jericho
Austin

Though have a strong belief AJ Styles will be number 1 whenever his career ends.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
See man. Sting is an all time great. Flair is #1. Can't change him. Austin made the attitude era. Hogan made the nWo. Hulkamania. 20 years on top. Those three cant be moved on my list.

But Guys like Rock, Dusty, Sting, Jericho, Trips, AJ, Savage, HBK, Bret are all on the slide. You can slide them up and down. But theyre on the list.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
See man. Sting is an all time great. Flair is #1. Can't change him. Austin made the attitude era. Hogan made the nWo. Hulkamania. 20 years on top. Those three cant be moved on my list.

But Guys like Rock, Dusty, Sting, Jericho, Trips, AJ, Savage, HBK, Bret are all on the slide. You can slide them up and down. But theyre on the list.
Thats true. Hogan really was the focal point in two major movements for the business. Can't disrespect that or ignore that. Im mainly a character kind of viewer. Love things like Bray, Goldust, Undertaker, and Kane. Kane specifically. Loved masked monster Kane. Best returns.

Bret, Rock, Benoit, HBK, Finn, Malenko, Storm, list goes on and on, all amazing in ring guys, raised the bar. But people like Rock, Cena, Austin, Hogan, Flair and have to include Eddie and Jericho were personalities that you were invested in due to character.