Raw! It's True, ITS DAMN TRUE

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Not sure if the inention of this Cass vs Enzshow storyline was supposed to make me like Enzo, as I really didn't, but I do a ton more without Cass Finger Pointy Promo style

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Holy shit Bray, do that in some more losing situations. Really helped you out there

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Should have done it in the house of horrors match.
The only match I have fantasy rebooked so many times in my head. Should have been the magnum opus of Wyatt's goofy booking. Talking holograms, creepy choir kids, sheep masked wearing druids, maybe even throw in some teleportation. Maybe even have someone worthless like Sasha Banks or Carnella w/Ellsworth being possessed by Sister Abigal. Could have been amazing

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
That was a hell of a match and this is a great angle so far.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Didn't see it. What'd I miss?
Ambrose beats Cesaro in a pretty decent high spot match (couple exchange of superplexes). Then Shammy comes in to beat on Dean.

Rollins comes out to make the save, clears the ring. Brief staredown with Ambrose. Ambrose puts out the Shield Fist Bump, Rollins states rather angrily at it, leaves without fist bumping. Think we may get Shield tag team champions at Summerslam though

Edit: or maybe not full Shield, as having Rollins and Dean come out to Roman's theme would be odd, but I'd like to see an audience entrance again.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Not a big fan of the interference in Last Man Standing match trope. Very picky, given its building up to a Fatal 4 Way I will admit. Would rather have Roman win clean or Strowman win clean.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Not a big fan of the interference in Last Man Standing match trope. Very picky, given its building up to a Fatal 4 Way I will admit. Would rather have Roman win clean or Strowman win clean.
Fits perfectly in this instance. Makes Braun strong by giving him the win, Roman looks strong by not be beaten clean, Joe looks strong as a predator who can strike at the best opportunity.

From what I read, Ambrose and Rollins will win the Tag Team titles at Summerslam and be united. Also heard a fun story of Rollins betraying Dean again, reigniting their feud but I doubt that happens.

I'm just looking forward to tonight and seeing the next part of the Breezango saga

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
When you going to get your shit sorted out?
I don't know :D but I doubt missing monday night raw is going to be the catalyst for change I need haha

on the plus side, I often go to bed at a reasonable hour now, and I sleep less because I'm not as mentally exhausted

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I'm not a fan of Roman. But I'm a huge fan of Stroman. That chair spot was epic. Joe sneaking in was also a great spot.

That and the Brock MizTV segment were $$$

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Not sure how I feel about Sami and Tye being a permanent tag tram, but suppose why not.

Breezango mystery up next

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Y'all open for a Summerslam drinking game? Have that next day off, understand if yall dont. Came up with a few rules

Drink when

-Big Cass points to the ground

-Kevin Owens talks to Shane about a 2 count

-They say "Biggest Party of the Summer"

-Say Brock and Romab are the 2 in Undertaker's Wrestlemania loss record

Drake

Cunning Linguist
Jul 9, 2017
When the fuck are they going to fully break/wake the Hardys so they can be meaningful again?