Raw! It's True, ITS DAMN TRUE

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Wanted to drop in and congratulate Carnella for not being the most inefficient MiTB winner, next to Mr Kennedy, which should be admired as a modern day miracle.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Wanted to drop in and congratulate Carnella for not being the most inefficient MiTB winner, next to Mr Kennedy, which should be admired as a modern day miracle.
I have some stuff going on and forgot it was on last night. Turned it on for the Cena/Mahal match and saw Corbin interfere. I really didn't expect Corbin to cash in until he could give us a good match with Shinsuke, but still. I'm okay with it.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I have some stuff going on and forgot it was on last night. Turned it on for the Cena/Mahal match and saw Corbin interfere. I really didn't expect Corbin to cash in until he could give us a good match with Shinsuke, but still. I'm okay with it.
I also missed it and saw a highlight of the cash in later. Very surprisingy turn of events, but interesting.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I guess Shinsuke is pretty much a lock for the belt at this point.
Hopefully there is no Baron Corbin interference shenanigans.

Though its odd that the WWE Title was in a pocket dimension for the last 3 months when Randy lost the title. Making the US title the significantly more prestigious title only for Randy to bring the WWE title back from, literally, out of nowhere with a RKO (from out of nowhere)

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Apparently we've traded Booker for the King. At least for tonight.
Thats wonderful news. And I may get slightly more coherent as the night goes about. Just a warning.

Is Enzo considered even footing with Cruiserweights? I feel like that sorta buries the Cruiserweights

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Thats wonderful news. And I may get slightly more coherent as the night goes about. Just a warning.

Is Enzo considered even footing with Cruiserweights? I feel like that sorta buries the Cruiserweights
To be fair, Enzo's ring work was okay. It was that he was much (much) too small to be anything but a tag partner with a gigante.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
To be fair, Enzo's ring work was okay. It was that he was much (much) too small to be anything but a tag partner with a gigante.
True, actually recalling some of the matches, wasnt he always in control until getting blind sided by the illegal man?

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Actually I'm down for this now. If Enzo wins the Cruiserweight title, and Enzo puts on an a solid run, maybe an angle where he grows into a humble singles competitor that adds so much story to when Cass comes back.

Cass called him the deadweight that no liked, but in Cass' absense, Enzo got gold, became respected, and is just fine without his partner. Could give Cass more edge as a bitter heel rather than bland heel.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Ya know, if two years ago you were to tell me Brauny the Strowman would be the one to make Brock look like a ragdoll, probably would have laughed and nodded knowingly.

Now I want nothing more in the world than BRAAAAAUUUUN!!!! To slay the beast.

Also kudos on WWE for giving the Brock win meaning again in short time.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I really really liked that Shemus denying the fans a count. They didnt even cheer before it, but man, they really wanted to count.

Also Im expecting Survivor Series being the full on Shield Entrance, with Roman rejoining for the Raw vs Smackdown match. Which I hope they do, last one was insane

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Want Roman to win this one. Last two weeks seems Cena is auto piloting it

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
This has been a solid promo by Cena.
It was very good, and did reply before he cut that one. But still want Roman to win. From what I know goes to the house shows still, and is a great wrestler despite the overall audience reaction.

And Cena does do the starts talking low, then slowly builds up voluME UNTIL HE IS LOUd AND INVESTED kinda promo. But Roman is the heel that runs the face scene, and I love it

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I do love him a ton more than I should. Love how he just says "Would love you to be silent and hold your applause" and instantly more heel somehow. Such a great character.
He's also got some of the look that we know Vince dreams of. He could go far.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
He's also got some of the look that we know Vince dreams of. He could go far.
Has a great look. When I first saw him, thought he was a more Vinced Up Seth Rollins

Now I know its Elias Samson and I should wak with him. Powerhouses coming back BAYBAY!

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Has a great look. When I first saw him, thought he was a more Vinced Up Seth Rollins

Now I know its Elias Samson and I should wak with him. Powerhouses coming back BAYBAY!
When I see him, he reminds me of Hercules if you're old enough to remember him.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
When I see him, he reminds me of Hercules if you're old enough to remember him.
It sounds very familiar. A quick refresher would probably make me do the standaed "Oooohhh him". I'm a 90's guy that just loved pro wrestling enough to read every single trivia he could on it, and the excellent book that is Death of WCW

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
No sign that says "If Alexa loses, we riot" well fuck you too, crowd