Raw Walks with Elias

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Oh man, they focussed on it and everything. Guess TNA really is broke. Irony

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I remember Rock saying big red retard about Kane. Still funny to me.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I remember Rock saying big red retard about Kane. Still funny to me.
His first real tag team partner was a guy who went on to make a sex tape with a boar, so yeah, Dwayne had a point.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
That girl has low standards. Out of all the wrestlers to come out of nowhere to a pyromatic entrance, educating you on a phone plan, Dolph should be at the bottom. Even Bo is a better option

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
That girl has low standards. Out of all the wrestlers to come out of nowhere to a pyromatic entrance, educating you on a phone plan, Dolph should be at the bottom. Even Bo is a better option
But HE'S HERE TO SHOOOOW THE WORLD

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
But HE'S HERE TO SHOOOOW THE WORLD
Ah man, when he was super over and he cashed in MITB, that was showing the world, that if you have a hot manager, an even bigger blacker bodyguard, that no one minds a white man beating up a Mexican. That I will give him.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Ah man, when he was super over and he cashed in MITB, that was showing the world, that if you have a hot manager, an even bigger blacker bodyguard, that no one minds a white man beating up a Mexican. That I will give him.
Wasnt watching then. But AJ Lee was hot as hell. Still is.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Wasnt watching then. But AJ Lee was hot as hell. Still is.
I always thought Smackdown burnt the hottest women’s feud early with Becky vs Bliss, but Lee vs Bliss would also be a contender. Braun special referee, bonafide match of the year.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I always thought Smackdown burnt the hottest women’s feud early with Becky vs Bliss, but Lee vs Bliss would also be a contender. Braun special referee, bonafide match of the year.
Stacey Keibler vs Torri Wilson in a Braun on a pole match

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Stacey Keibler vs Torri Wilson in a Braun on a pole match
Is it Braun holding the pole? Thats the only way I see Braun being on a pole. And replace Torrie with 2017 Trish.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yes, as of two days ago I have a giant standard poodle named Elias. We have yet to go for a walk, only 8 weeks old.
That is one of the greatest things I've ever heard. I think I speak for everyone when I say that everytime you take him for a walk you should say "Who wants to walk, with Elias?"

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
That is one of the greatest things I've ever heard. I think I speak for everyone when I say that everytime you take him for a walk you should say "Who wants to walk, with Elias?"
That is the plan. Its also convenient due to Samson’s beard looking like Elias’ hair in general.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Would love to see Jordan Take on Heather Slayters legends kicking his ass gimmick.