General Remains of 215 children found at former Catholic residential school for natives in Canada

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You'd think if James O'Keefe can get raided for receiving a diary, this gal can be arrested for false allegations of rape against 2 presidents, one sitting.

Nah...conspiracy.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Plot twist:

M

member 1013

Plot twist:

I’ll withhold judgement. I’ve seen similar discrediting tactics used, you see. Maybe one day we will find out.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
still no bodies and still no one even trying to excavate the sites eh? once again the narrative was allowed to run wild . when this turns out t be an old garbage dump people will still be out there believing the catholic church was dumping indian kids in mass graves

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
still no bodies and still no one even trying to excavate the sites eh? once again the narrative was allowed to run wild . when this turns out t be an old garbage dump people will still be out there believing the catholic church was dumping indian kids in mass graves
Progressivism doesn't work without a boogeyman.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i am not even a little bit surprised . kamloops is the next city over from me . they got a couple indian reserves in the area . they had a residential school and they had a sanitarium back in the day . they also had a tuberculosis hospital out in the middle of nowhere . i have never heard a word about dead kids or buried bodies up until they decided to make a big deal out of this ground penetrating radar. this has to be the 3rd or 4th place they claimed to have mass graves that turned out to be a nothingburger . over 100 churches burned over this. canada flew the flag at half mast for months and its all bullshit . i am pretty plugged in with the excavation community thru my job and i can 100% guarantee if someone was digging up pits of dead indian kids it would be the talk of the town . i called bullshit on this right away but like other things that have happened in the last few years there are tons of people who still believe there are dead kids buried up there . there is a house around the corner from me that has the orange flag hanging in their window . this is one of those things that the media put out there and repeated enough that it is now true to a lot of people
1715736296598.png

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
i am not even a little bit surprised . kamloops is the next city over from me . they got a couple indian reserves in the area . they had a residential school and they had a sanitarium back in the day . they also had a tuberculosis hospital out in the middle of nowhere . i have never heard a word about dead kids or buried bodies up until they decided to make a big deal out of this ground penetrating radar. this has to be the 3rd or 4th place they claimed to have mass graves that turned out to be a nothingburger . over 100 churches burned over this. canada flew the flag at half mast for months and its all bullshit . i am pretty plugged in with the excavation community thru my job and i can 100% guarantee if someone was digging up pits of dead indian kids it would be the talk of the town . i called bullshit on this right away but like other things that have happened in the last few years there are tons of people who still believe there are dead kids buried up there . there is a house around the corner from me that has the orange flag hanging in their window . this is one of those things that the media put out there and repeated enough that it is now true to a lot of people
View attachment 102075
Well this is bullshit clickbait.
Wild @Wild please ban nuraknu @nuraknu
Thank you.