General Remains of 215 children found at former Catholic residential school for natives in Canada

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
cant have a quarter of the population shitting in the woods and wiping their ass with a pinecone either though...
Why not? Those indigenous tribes are free from woke culture, COVID, social media, and meltdowns on fight nights. Sounds like a dream come true!

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
This is so massively disturbing.
Everything I've learned about child-sex trafficking over the course of just this year has shocked my conscience.
I read the other day from an ex spec ops guy who could only release so much, that the scope of human trafficking is beyond belief, the industry eclipsing in dollar value both the drug smuggling and weapons smuggling industries combined worldwide.

I know about the previous two, the other I thought was fringe, until this past year.
The foundations of countries are built are missing children enslaved, abused, and murdered in sex orgies while luciferians drink blood, and that spirit has crept into the music and entertainment industries desensitizing the populace slowly.
It is the same shit that was occurring in the days of Noah when the worshippers of Baal purposely raised children to sacrifice first borns to Molech for better crops or favor.
This is demonic satanic ritualistic vile disgusting abhorrent ...there are no words.
And the truth is, our entire government, everyone in the black eye club is involved.
Every leader we have not championing liberty are a bunch of masonic luciferians involved not just in pedophilia, but child sacrificing.

I remember when the comet ping pong crap broke, I thought they were stretching.
I took a trip to DC and went to Comet Ping Pong myself to catch the spirit, took pictures, and was checking out the cameras pointed directly at the kids.
Not at entrances or exits, the cameras were pointed at the kids.
Then combing over the lingo, codewords and shit, I really wanted to believe this was an unspoken taboo thing where a few higher ups were involved that had dirt on everyone to keep silent.
No, they're all in on it.
These adrenochrome blood sucking vampires are running this hellhole.
The current foundation of this country is built on the bones and carcasses of children.
8 MILLION children "missing" worldwide PER YEAR.

This is the stuff that makes me want to kill all of these devils with my bare hands.
And they're using the churches for cover like terrorists plotting from schools.
Dear God take vengeance on these wicked vampires and let us see it.
You watch too much TV my dude.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
obviously to be take with a grain of salt as it is a conspiracy blog that goes on to claim the old hag is a reptilian etc but this story has been going around locally for years . i live like an hour and a bit away from kamloops . they also had a sanitarium and tuberculosis hospital up there back in the day . kamloops was destined to be the major city of the interior at one point. the trans canada highway runs thru there. the railway runs thru there .most of the govt agencies are located there as opposed to kelowna . the fish and game. the lottery corp. the correctional center ....all that is up in kamloops. they are also surrounded by 5 indian reserves . kelowna is not on the #1 highway,never had a mainline railroad and used ferries and boats up until the late 50s . no jails no govt headquarters for anything yet it became the booming city of the interior while kamloops stayed a shithole in the sagebrush

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
obviously to be take with a grain of salt as it is a conspiracy blog that goes on to claim the old hag is a reptilian etc but this story has been going around locally for years .
you nailed your coffin shut from the inside.

quite a feat.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/erikmagraken/status/1398486875610836992

Reminded me of this thread:

And also kind of what is happening at Fort Bliss right now. :(:mad::confused:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
There’s gonna be unmarked graves at basically every school

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Sucks to say but these things operated for decades and they weren't going to send the dead kids(RIP) back home on the train.every residential school and Church is going to have a graveyard out back.it is just the reality of those times.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Well this is fucking horrific and disturbing.

Can anyone see any possible method of national atonement that doesn't involve Justin Trudeau being fired into a volcano? Because I can't.

??