Rich Franklin Warrior Series

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I didn’t realize this was a thing and completely missed the first season. Here’s the first episode of the second season and it’s pretty good.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I didn’t realize this was a thing and completely missed the first season. Here’s the first episode of the second season and it’s pretty good.

I like anything Ace.

Thanks for the heads up bro.

Oh and forgot to congratulate you on your fight Saturday.

Props!

Last edited:

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
So this is...LFAF with Rich Franklin? Sounds great.
Not really. There was no fights in this one just training footage but the production values are incredible and it’s not filled with fake ass “reality” bullshit. I liked it much better than any UFC product I’ve seen lately (but I haven’t been watching that new Dana white fight night show)..

C

Ceiling Fan

Not really. There was no fights in this one just training footage but the production values are incredible and it’s not filled with fake ass “reality” bullshit. I liked it much better than any UFC product I’ve seen lately (but I haven’t been watching that new Dana white fight night show)..
Well LFAF is 70% them goofing off in some city, 30% some fights and talking about that kid or kids they want to bring on. There is a lot of filler on it. It's not the greatest, but it has brought a few fighters that have promise. I'm ok with getting to know a fighter, I'll be sure to check out the Looking for a Franklin show tomorrow if I can.

But the Contender Series? It's excellent. All killer, no filler. Two hours of fights max, good commentary, fighters that want to prove something, and all the reaction shots of Dana freaking out because of a result you could ever want. They need to dump TUF and go with that, period.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well LFAF is 70% them goofing off in some city, 30% some fights and talking about that kid or kids they want to bring on. There is a lot of filler on it. It's not the greatest, but it has brought a few fighters that have promise. I'm ok with getting to know a fighter, I'll be sure to check out the Looking for a Franklin show tomorrow if I can.

But the Contender Series? It's excellent. All killer, no filler. Two hours of fights max, good commentary, fighters that want to prove something, and all the reaction shots of Dana freaking out because of a result you could ever want. They need to dump TUF and go with that, period.
is that on fight pass?

never watched it

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
in the very last couple seconds of the footage, they are less than a second from a dude getting sliced by surf baord fins. doesn't look like he's gonna get under in time :oops:

C

Ceiling Fan

OK

It is a good watch?

I hated TUF format...stopped watching after Kimbo season...explains my lack of knowledge of up and comers lately
It is a great watch because here's the format: There's this fighter, and a brief background about him, and then there's this other fighter, and a brief background about him too. Then, they walk to the cage, and they fight. Winner has a chance of getting a contract, usually if they finish their opponent or have an exciting fight. Generally one or two winners are signed after each episode, and it's like a fight night audition show. No messing around.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It is a great watch because here's the format: There's this fighter, and a brief background about him, and then there's this other fighter, and a brief background about him too. Then, they walk to the cage, and they fight. Winner has a chance of getting a contract, usually if they finish their opponent or have an exciting fight. Generally one or two winners are signed after each episode, and it's like a fight night audition show. No messing around.
cool

I will fire it up right now...I have day off and am writing up invoices