Society Right-leaning Community

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Do you believe in globalism, libertarianism, new world order, one-world government, fascism, etc.?

Is the idea that people will "advance" and unite and abolish wars etc.?

What form of government or world would you like to see?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is like to see another empire or commonwealth

M

member 3289

Right-leaning communuty - Will you finally admit that trickle-down economics simply doesn't fucking work?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Absolutely not.

No, that will never happen.
Wars will end via incentives that include self preservation at their core, not via any homogenous governmental rule or whatever 'uniting' looks like.
Never is a strong word. It's not likely to happen without some sort of game changer, but I wouldn't say never.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Do you believe in globalism, new world order, one-world government, facism, etc.?

I believe the goal exists, and is what's being strived for by the elite.

Do you believe in libertarianism?
I consider myself Libertarian for lack of thorough knowledge of all twenty trillion terms.

What form of government or world would you like to see?

Some sort of anarchy.
No government made by man will ever bring peace, which is what I believe most people want whoever they are.
Anarchy seems the most pure, and misunderstood.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I

Some sort of anarchy.
No government made by man will ever bring peace, which is what I believe most people want whoever they are.
Anarchy seems the most pure, and misunderstood.
If Anarchy is misunderstood, can you explain what you mean by it? How would Anarchy work as a governmental form?

M

member 3289

Careful, there's good respectful discussion going on everywhere and we don't want to cross lines.
My reputation as a thread-dumper is on the line.
Keep your religion to yourself and stop trying to use it to influence government. We are officially a secular country.

When you (right wingers) do that, I'll be a little more respectful.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If Anarchy is misunderstood, can you explain what you mean by it? How would Anarchy work as a governmental form?
I think people generally accept the negative connotations that are attached to it, like chaos. It's actually people governing themselves, from what I understand.
But again, I believe man is inherently evil, so no form of "governing" will ever bring peace. Everything is just a lesser of the evil's from someone's perspective.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I think people generally accept the negative connotations that are attached to it, like chaos. It's actually people governing themselves, from what I understand.
But again, I believe man is inherently evil, so no form of "governing" will ever bring peace. Everything is just a lesser of the evil's from someone's perspective.
How would it work? Do small communities have to defend themselves from other small communities?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Keep your religion to yourself and stop trying to use it to influence government. We are officially a secular country.

When you (right wingers) do that, I'll be a little more respectful.

I think I'll use you in my upcoming book.
And will NOT give you royalties.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How would it work? Do small communities have to defend themselves from other small communities?

I think they would, but if they had to, that implies governing again, and we're off to the races for 10,000 years fighting over how government is needed and which is best.
I like American Indians. Bad stuff happened, but collectively, they never nuked anyone, or themselves.
Some may call them lesser, or stupid genetically.
I think the opposite is true.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I think they would, but if they had to, that implies governing again, and we're off to the races for 10,000 years fighting over how government is needed and which is best.
I like American Indians. Bad stuff happened, but collectively, they never nuked anyone, or themselves.
Some may call them lesser, or stupid genetically.
I think the opposite is true.
American Indians still governed themselves. They also fought wars against other tribes. They never nuked anyone, because they couldn't. Do you just want to return to a nomadic hunter gatherer lifestyle? With no modern tools?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
No, that will never happen.
Wars will end via incentives that include self preservation at their core, not via any homogenous governmental rule or whatever 'uniting' looks like.
You could drop your fancy talk of incentives and just say what it is: fear. That's ok though.

Some questions are opening up with that:
Does that mean you want there to be a situation where the US is not the only superpower? Shouldn't you totally be for an United Europe then?
Or the US gets split into parts so a more balanced situation is achieved?

Are you for everyone having nuclear weapons ready to destroy everyone else? Seems like that is the closest we can get to the incentives you talk about.
Or is this really a situation where you want some "neutral" force to have the power to punish everyone that gets out of line? That wouldn't be far away from some sort of global government then though.

Absolutely not.
Do you want a system kinda like a market where people can freely decide in which country they want to live, and the countries have to actually create a good environment for people?
(careful, coz that sounds too much like the EU if you say that is a good idea)

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
American Indians still governed themselves. They also fought wars against other tribes. They never nuked anyone, because they couldn't. Do you just want to return to a nomadic hunter gatherer lifestyle? With no modern tools?
Again, there is no stopping what will be.
There is no return to or government that will bring peace.
Like the T-800 said, "It's in your nature to destroy yourselves"

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Again, there is no stopping what will be.
There is no return to or government that will bring peace.
Like the T-800 said, "It's in your nature to destroy yourselves"
I'm asking you about how your ideal government, Anarchy, would work. Can you explain how it works to me?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You could drop your fancy talk of incentives and just say what it is: fear. That's ok though.

Some questions are opening up with that:
Does that mean you want there to be a situation where the US is not the only superpower? Shouldn't you totally be for an United Europe then?
Or the US g

Do you want a system kinda like a market where people can freely decide in which country they want to live, and the countries have to actually create a good environment for people?
(careful, coz that sounds too much like the EU if you say that is a good idea)
I'm asking you about how your ideal government, Anarchy, would work. Can you explain how it works to me?

Google please, I gotta run.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Google please, I gotta run.
What should I google? :D The answer is no anyway. ;)

I gotta say its interesting that you bring up Anarchy, since I was always under the impression it is a very left-wing ideology.
But you are correct that Anomie and Anarchy are often wrongly seen as one and the same.

M

member 3289

One tribe commonly sold out another to the "enemy" white man.

Also, as soon as they acquired guns, they started using them, despite the fact they had never "shot" anyone before (with a gun).

Is anyone really naive enough to believe they wouldn't use nukes if a) they had them and b) it was in their collective self-interest?