Lifestyle RIP COMMUNITY CHIT CHAT

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Seems I got drunk last night, apparently I smashed a table and carried the dude trying to help me out across the street.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Seems I got drunk last night, apparently I smashed a table and carried the dude trying to help me out across the street.
You posted unsolicited pictures of your pecker too. And not even on Whatsapp

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You posted unsolicited pictures of your pecker too. And not even on Whatsapp
I noticed that, even though it’s a tiny infraction.
Might have to do some brawling tonight, the street I carried the guy across is heavily trafficked.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
It’s not like the site couldn’t use the activity. And it’s not like anyone can prove the dudes lying or telling the truth. Maybe he’s full of shit. But maybe he’s just sharing real stories. I find most of his posts to be pretty entertaining but I’m not taking a lot of this seriously either. Defintisly don’t see the need for ppl to get offended by it either way.

What am i missing here?
When you figure it out , let me know. I can post pics of the 18yr old face down naked in my bed and then post multiple other pics of my bed. I can post text msgs of the stuff I'm talking about, I've posted fb message conversations, on the og I posted over 20 different girls w my hand throwing the og sign in the pic. Ppl went from "he's lying " to "he's posting pics of dead girls". It's just dumb. This is 100% my life. I'm lying about none of it. I will go far out of my way to prove anything u like. There are a few ppl on here who know who I am in real life. Which I would likely not do if I was full of shit. Any kind of proof u like, let me know.

Back of my vehicle is currently full of my friends shit after they all went to jail. Totes and pillows and stuff. Any proof I can provide that doesn't involve names and doxxing just let me know. I don't have many ppl I can talk to about anything and don't have family. I like coming on forums and talking to ppl. But I attract ppl who follow me and call me liar no matter what I do.no matter how many pics I post

Last edited:

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I was on the powerlifting thread for years. I have posted multiple pics of me lifting. No one there questioned that was who I am. So I am posting actual pics and videos of me over there. I also talk about bleeding out the ass and horrible shit that happened to me as a kid. But for some reason anytime I mention anything w a girl....."he's lying" from a bunch of nerds

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I have receipts from me putting money on 2 ppls jail books this month. I have incoming calls from 2 prisons on my phone log. I have multiple pics of girls in my bed. Just let me know what u Wana see

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
And if a mod or admin wants to see some extra shit that isn't cropped or have names removed as proof I'm telling truth, let me know. I'm tired of this shit

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
When you figure it out , let me know. I can post pics of the 18yr old face down naked in my bed and then post multiple other pics of my bed. I can post text msgs of the stuff I'm talking about, I've posted fb message conversations, on the og I posted over 20 different girls w my hand throwing the og sign in the pic. Ppl went from "he's lying " to "he's posting pics of dead girls". It's just dumb. This is 100% my life. I'm lying about none of it. I will go far out of my way to prove anything u like. There are a few ppl on here who know who I am in real life. Which I would likely not do if I was full of shit. Any kind of proof u like, let me know.
Back of my vehicle is currently full of my friends shit after they all went to jail. Totes and pillows and stuff. Any proof I can provide that doesn't involve names and doxxing just let me know. I don't have many ppl I can talk to about anything and don't have family. I like coming on forums and talking to ppl. But I attract ppl who follow me and call me liar no matter what I do.no matter how many pics I post
Paragraph

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
At least you didn't smash the dude and carry the table across the street.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Just spent 4 hours in a fucking boat while Filipinos sang karaoke christmas carols fuckin kill me now.i just changed the radio station to classic rock.im starting to get why people go postal.2 more days til xmas vacation

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just spent 4 hours in a fucking boat while Filipinos sang karaoke christmas carols fuckin kill me now.i just changed the radio station to classic rock.im starting to get why people go postal.2 more days til xmas vacation
Don't be racist. It's Christmas!

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Splinty @Splinty change the fucken title back to caps!!

Also

Just went to the nurse. Kuato has stopped leaking. And it's hard to tell if there is still an abscess present or the small small lump is some scar tissue. My antibiotics will run out tomorrow, so the plan is to see what happens. Hopefully nothing.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It’s not like the site couldn’t use the activity. And it’s not like anyone can prove the dudes lying or telling the truth. Maybe he’s full of shit. But maybe he’s just sharing real stories. I find most of his posts to be pretty entertaining but I’m not taking a lot of this seriously either. Defintisly don’t see the need for ppl to get offended by it either way.

What am i missing here?
Jealousy fuels these trolls...they view any new poster as a threat to their attention whoring...quite sad really
I have seen it with every new poster here that has a set of balls and speaks their mind

What we have here is a few immature folks who enjoy stirring shit and abusing the good will that you and Splinty have extended

Simply put it is selfish behavior that drives traffic away

I would shitcan those negative influences for a week or weeks and see if they want to contribute honest and good willed content in he future...if not then good riddance

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Splinty @Splinty change the fucken title back to caps!!

Also

Just went to the nurse. Kuato has stopped leaking. And it's hard to tell if there is still an abscess present or the small small lump is some scar tissue. My antibiotics will run out tomorrow, so the plan is to see what happens. Hopefully nothing.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I am fucking around with glow in the dark epoxy.

....why?

I am only familiar with epoxy as part of a two part mix with a resin. I know fuck all about wood tho, what are you doing to that wood?

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
....why?

I am only familiar with epoxy as part of a two part mix with a resin. I know fuck all about wood tho, what are you doing to that wood?
I’m eventually going to put it in my ass and run through graveyards in the dark.