Lifestyle RIP COMMUNITY CHIT CHAT

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I’m eventually going to put it in my ass and run through graveyards in the dark.
is it radioactive?
I bought some old antique glass and learned it was full of radioactive shit

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
We sell two part epoxies and tints for filling holes and pouring on tables or whatever you want.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’m eventually going to put it in my ass and run through graveyards in the dark.
I was walking thru a graveyard the other day because I was late for work. I saw a man crouched down by a grave,

I said

"Morning!"

He said

"No.....just having a shit..."

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I don't understand this. He follows me daily calling me liar. I make a thread offering any proof in the world to show I'm not lying. And i get told to shut up? Feel free to pink me. I don't get this at all. He is admitting he is just doing that for no reason and didn't ask for anything from me. Why do I have to shut up?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't understand this. He follows me daily calling me liar. I make a thread offering any proof in the world to show I'm not lying. And i get told to shut up? Feel free to pink me. I don't get this at all. He is admitting he is just doing that for no reason and didn't ask for anything from me. Why do I have to shut up?
You don’t have to shut up. I’d simply ask you don’t sink to their level, retaliate with name calling, etc. Not picking sides. Just trying to get it to stop.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You don’t have to shut up. I’d simply ask you don’t sink to their level, retaliate with name calling, etc. Not picking sides. Just trying to get it to stop.
Kind of picking sides by allowing the cunty behavior imo.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Kind of picking sides by allowing the cunty behavior imo.
Suck by cock Galt!

Just kidding. I’ve already informed all parties involved that pinks and bans will occur if I see any more of it.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Suck by cock Galt!

Just kidding. I’ve already informed all parties involved that pinks and bans will occur if I see any more of it.
Gotcha, it’s silly trolling bullshit but I get thn getting pissed. I don’t have a lot of people to talk to and this place is important to me.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Gotcha, it’s silly trolling bullshit but I get thn getting pissed. I don’t have a lot of people to talk to and this place is important to me.
Bruh, if you’re free tomorrow I’m available to talk from 2:00 PM UK time which I believe is 9:00 pm your time?