Lifestyle RIP COMMUNITY CHIT CHAT

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
The hotel.....time-stamped....

The ghetto 90 mins later possibly picking something up

Also have pics of the girl naked face down but I'ma get called a liar anyways so why post her fine ass. I'm at work on 2hrs sleep. Can't wait to get out!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Also have pics of the girl naked face down but I'ma get called a liar anyways so why post her fine ass. I'm at work on 2hrs sleep. Can't wait to get out!
I don't quite unastan the purpose of this post. You went to a hotel and then a shack? To pick up stuff.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I don't quite unastan the purpose of this post. You went to a hotel and then a shack? To pick up stuff.

Ya I was gonna post more pics but then decided against it. Like the naked girl and what we got. Like I did last page. But I just posted these cuz I said I was gonna. I have OCD. Or aspergers. Or a combo. IIdk.dont tryand unnastan me

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
When I was on other site interacting w friends and positive ppl it rly helped my life out. Then I got banned out of nowhere and didn't rly have ppl to talk to. So came here and getting called a pos regular basis. So idk. Prison will be soon probly. Don't have lot of positive interactions w anyone. All cops and felons anymore. Just documenting the ride

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
When I was on other site interacting w friends and positive ppl it rly helped my life out. Then I got banned out of nowhere and didn't rly have ppl to talk to. So came here and getting called a pos regular basis. So idk. Prison will be soon probly. Don't have lot of positive interactions w anyone. All cops and felons anymore. Just documenting the ride
You should learn to use the quote button and then just talk past the naysayers.

There are plenty trying to engage you but you just post and only respond to people overtly trolling you.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You should learn to use the quote button and then just talk past the naysayers.

There are plenty trying to engage you but you just post and only respond to people overtly trolling you.
Yup this. I enjoy reading your posts. Quit catering to the ones you don't get along with tho. They will never stop prodding if you keep biting

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015

Why do you have to prove everything? Who cares? You’re worse than a woman.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I find your posts entertaining but I would also like to see you straighten yourself out. #conflicted

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I like your posts bro
I wouldn't time stamp anything...some of the trolls are just never gonna stop
Keep living your life and doing your thing, check in and post what you want here
Have a good day TryHard and get some good sleep brother

M

member 3289

M

member 3289

All of this proves nothing btw

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Splinty @Splinty What was that website you posted before that allows you to access subscription required news articles?

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know of a firefox extension out there that does the same or similar?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty What was that website you posted before that allows you to access subscription required news articles?

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know of a firefox extension out there that does the same or similar?

Open them in archive.is and it makes a cached copy.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I’m officially a resident of Penticton. I got a place and the exact same job I had previously.

The difference is that this place feels like I’m on vacation because it’s unreal beautiful. Beaches on both sides of the town. Wine everywhere. Best friend lives here. I’m beyond happy.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’m officially a resident of Penticton. I got a place and the exact same job I had previously.

The difference is that this place feels like I’m on vacation because it’s unreal beautiful. Beaches on both sides of the town. Wine everywhere. Best friend lives here. I’m beyond happy.
Congratulations dude!

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018

Is this part of Atlantis?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
SongExotic2 @Song9
I saw a Lamborghini in front of me yesterday and as he was driving away at break neck speed I thought “oh fuck, I have to get a picture of that plate” but couldn’t catch him

Plate:

HI OK BYE