General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Not on official police records tho
That was my plan until she told me she was gonna go somewhere else from jail and then have me pick her up.......over a recorded jail phone line Tonite. I said u know this is recorded right? She said oops lol. Oh well. I'm sure cops have more to worry about. Or not.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
You guys might like this...

Went bowling today for the first time in about 10 years. My wife throws her first practice ball and rips a fingernail. Apparently this is a big deal and she can't play anymore.

I start throwing in her absence. She goes up to the counter to get her name removed from our game, and in the meantime I'm throwing for her turn just to keep the shit moving along.

She says at the counter "can you remove me" for injury and they say "Are you sure she is hurt? She's bowled 5 strikes in a row."

Yeah, that was her husband.
(Me)

I look up at the scoreboard and before I can say "WAIT!" my perfect game was nuked because they pulled her off the game.

Zero chance i got it though.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
You guys might like this...

Went bowling today for the first time in about 10 years. My wife throws her first practice ball and rips a fingernail. Apparently this is a big deal and she can't play anymore.

I start throwing in her absence. She goes up to the counter to get her name removed from our game, and in the meantime I'm throwing for her turn just to keep the shit moving along.

She says at the counter "can you remove me" for injury and they say "Are you sure she is hurt? She's bowled 5 strikes in a row."

Yeah, that was her husband.
(Me)

I look up at the scoreboard and before I can say "WAIT!" my perfect game was nuked because they pulled her off the game.

Zero chance i got it though.
Hauler at the bowling alley...

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We had hot dogs at work last night and when my boss found out he told everyone that they better eat them from the middle because he didn't want to see any big meanie shit :D

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No joke. Will see tomorrow, I didn't mention because I knew u had to go in today...

Fucking stupid motherfucker doctors can't even fix an ass

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
No joke. Will see tomorrow, I didn't mention because I knew u had to go in today...

Fucking stupid motherfucker doctors can't even fix an ass
Good luck man. You don't gotta not mention stuff cuz of me it's all good. I am always ready for life to take a dump on my head.

Hope your appt goes well. As if it wasn't annoying enough getting laid w gauze in my ass now I have to add a cotton ball and medicine lol. They can stuff a bouquet of flowers in my ass I'm still getting pussy

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good luck man. You don't gotta not mention stuff cuz of me it's all good. I am always ready for life to take a dump on my head.

Hope your appt goes well. As if it wasn't annoying enough getting laid w gauze in my ass now I have to add a cotton ball and medicine lol. They can stuff a bouquet of flowers in my ass I'm still getting pussy
Legit I felt fine until noon today maybe. Feeling a little pain in the same area. I have not got anything booked yet. Might just stab it and see what happens. Once the pressure has gone Its gone