General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Baboon ass diaries:

So on Saturday when my ass exploded again I was at home already, so I cleaned up followed by a hot bath witch a doctor told me is good for drawing out the abscess juice. Last time it was like a pin prick and slow drained over a couple days and alongside the antibiotics went away. Well until two/ three weeks later when it just reformed and died again. This time tho I ain't fucking around. So I encouraged it via a gentle pinch to try and get the fucker gone. Seemed to have worked out too, dressing changes showed it's definitely bleeding out faster.

Well I forgot to get some more dressings today and went to work without wearing one

Too swole to control @TryHardNobody make sure to keep a fresh batch of dressings.

How's everyone else's day so far?
Have you seen the British series Save Me? Watched the first 2 episodes last night. Pretty pretty good. Combo from This is England is in it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Have you seen the British series Save Me? Watched the first 2 episodes last night. Pretty pretty good. Combo from This is England is in it.
No I haven't. I will look into it tho. He lives somewhere round here or within a 20 mile radius.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmm

I went back to that Caribbean bar to get some food. Loads of people I don't recognize keep talking to me like I'm good friends with them. I must've been fucken hammered last time.

They keep asking me if I finished work early again (I did)

If I don't post again in 24 hrs the cariban got me