General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Hey it's the guy who runs his mouth nonstop and if I call u a name I get pinked for 3 days. Stfu u idiot bitch. I didn't say I'm a thug. But everything I post here is true. I'm tired of coming here to get shit on .fuck you and your big meanie family. No one ask for your Input

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So I went to the taxi rank and there's none there. Instead there were derby and Leeds fans causing trouble. I'll upload video shortly.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
So I went to the taxi rank and there's none there. Instead there were derby and Leeds fans causing trouble. I'll upload video shortly.
Wonderful stuff, football hooligans are so much fun
How the fuck do you fight over guys who play in a game where they dive and feign injury
It’s the most ironic thing I’ve seen in all me days in this earth

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wonderful stuff, football hooligans are so much fun
How the fuck do you fight over guys who play in a game where they dive and feign injury
It’s the most ironic thing I’ve seen in all me days in this earth
Fucken idiots. When this video is done uploading, the first chap getting smacked about by a copper with his abbo stick, 30 seconds before I started recording he was getting slapped about by derby fans.

It seems some guys got beat up by derby fans. Then the police whip em a bit. Then started arresting them for thier trouble. I don't understand it. If they wanna fight then pick the hardest from each side and schedule an event to see who's hardest. MMA or boxing. No police. No accidentally killing each other or inflicting life changing injuries.

Fucken mongs.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Fucken idiots. When this video is done uploading, the first chap getting smacked about by a copper with his abbo stick, 30 seconds before I started recording he was getting slapped about by derby fans.

It seems some guys got beat up by derby fans. Then the police whip em a bit. Then started arresting them for thier trouble. I don't understand it. If they wanna fight then pick the hardest from each side and schedule an event to see who's hardest. MMA or boxing. No police. No accidentally killing each other or inflicting life changing injuries.

Fucken mongs.
It’s embarrassing
I remember watching the news a few years back when millwall played West Ham and there were 50 year old guys with beer guts fighting on the pitch/field
They probably talk about that to their kids like it was something special
So funny seeing “adults” fighting over......well, not sure what they’re fighting over lol

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It’s embarrassing
I remember watching the news a few years back when millwall played West Ham and there were 50 year old guys with beer guts fighting on the pitch/field
They probably talk about that to their kids like it was something special
So funny seeing “adults” fighting over......well, not sure what they’re fighting over lol
They do.

I know hooligans (my friends dad's and my step dad)

They are all in thier 50s / 60s but always talk about the glory days when they stormed such and suches pitch in 1978 and took on the home stand. Fucken weirdos.

It's because of dipshits like these that I can't go to watch England play abroad. They have created a reputation that means your a Target for other mongs even if you are just minding your own business

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
They do.

I know hooligans (my friends dad's and my step dad)

They are all in thier 50s / 60s but always talk about the glory days when they stormed such and suches pitch in 1978 and took on the home stand. Fucken weirdos.

It's because of dipshits like these that I can't go to watch England play abroad. They have created a reputation that means your a Target for other mongs even if you are just minding your own business
Pm me the vid if you don’t want to post it here.....interested in hearing the fuck you and stupid singing

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Pm me the vid if you don’t want to post it here.....interested in hearing the fuck you and stupid singing
The guy that gets bashed by the cosh, at the start before I got me phone out I heard singing from the Neptune, "Leeds scum" clap clap " Leeds scum " clap clap

And unless I'm mistaken he was pushed thru the crowd ( and someone else ) while they all took shots at him..

The vid starts when he tried to catch his wits and a copper gets in his way

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You’re lucky you didn’t get ko’d in the crossfire
I have to say those cops handled that well
Yea I stopped filming when I realized it's wasn't outside the realm of possibility for one of these dipshits to just smack me. Police or hooligans

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
How’re you feeling?
Been throwing up and had diarrhea for a few days, turns out it’s a common thing and that’s what caused it.

They talked about a cat scan but the doctor doesn’t think it’s needed yet. They’re going to do some xrays to make sure there’s no obstructions anywhere.

If that’s good they’ll send me home, make me take a few days off work and generally take it slow for a spell.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
It was puffing out a bit from my belly button. Not give but noticeable.
If it was me, I would get it repaired. They can only get bigger and they don't heal on their own. A lot of people don't however and live with the smaller ones if they don't have symptoms. Still I would get it repaired.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmm there is a baby shower. Lots of bitches about. They all kinda busted tho. I may have to slap on the old song charm, we shall see