General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think I might have a girlfriend. About a month ago I started going to a pub about twice a week to have a beer.

I like sitting at the bar because the interesting people usually are there. I immediately noticed the bartender. She was tall, blonde and very funny. After a few times going in and her working I had a feeling she liked me.

So two weeks ago I asked for my bill and she had written her number on it.

We have hung out twice and she’s really cool. So far. She says shit to me I wish she wouldn’t but I’ll take it.

I moved recently to restart my life with no want to enter a relationship. She is my type but I’m still unsure about a relationship.

Well tomorrow we are hanging out again and she’s all excited calling it a date. I’m going to see what happens.

Fuck my life but she’s hot. She’s exactly what I look for besides her job. That’s not attractive to me. I’m just going to have fun with my new girlfriend :eek:
She gave you her number. She wants the D. Skip the dates and give her the long stroke bro.

And don't get attached.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
She gave you her number. She wants the D. Skip the dates and give her the long stroke bro.

And don't get attached.
Lol first time that’s ever happened.

I’ll give her the short stroke for about two minutes, then she’ll move on.

You should see this girl in jeans. My penis almost went through the bar top one day.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Lol first time that’s ever happened.

I’ll give her the short stroke for about two minutes, then she’ll move on.

You should see this girl in jeans. My penis almost went through the bar top one day.
Jesus man. yuki2054 @yuki2054 would have sealed the deal on this already. Don’t worry about her job. I fucked a few bartenders. Just don’t get serious with him.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Jesus man. yuki2054 @yuki2054 would have sealed the deal on this already. Don’t worry about her job. I fucked a few bartenders. Just don’t get serious with him.
yuki2054 @yuki2054 can rap, I cannot do that. All I have is my small pecker and my tongue.

I’m not saying I’m going to marry this guy, I’m just saying I am not sure I want a steady dick in my life.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Don’t sell yourself short. I’ve seen your hard wood and what you can do with it.
There were chemicals put on my wood to bring out the true beauty.

I think a chick just took on piss on the deck above me. I ca hear a splash as I can see her crouching in a shadow.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I think I might have a girlfriend. About a month ago I started going to a pub about twice a week to have a beer.

I like sitting at the bar because the interesting people usually are there. I immediately noticed the bartender. She was tall, blonde and very funny. After a few times going in and her working I had a feeling she liked me.

We have hung out twice and she’s really cool. So far. She says shit to me I wish she wouldn’t but I’ll take it.

I moved recently to restart my life with no want to enter a relationship. She is my type but I’m still unsure about a relationship.

Well tomorrow we are hanging out again and she’s all excited calling it a date. I’m going to see what happens.

Fuck my life but she’s hot. She’s exactly what I look for besides her job. That’s not attractive to me. I’m just going to have fun with my new girlfriend :eek:
Pretty sure I told you exactly that would happen.

Good job!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I think a lady either died or got seriously fucked from huffing canned air. I don’t know the whole story. The cops are asking questions...