General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I have a scar smack bang in the middle of my forehead from running into a lamppost. I'll share a picture tomorrow
Does it hurt at all? I can see mine but it only really shows if I have sheer tights on so it isn't like I look particularly deformed thankfully.

Some nice old chap who saw her running me over went mental at her when she checked to see the damage to her car rather than seeing if I was okay. All a bit too much drama really, I had a bloody elbow and the dented leg but I really didn't need an ambulance. Bird who mowed me down was charged with driving with undue care and attention and wrote me a letter apologising probably shit scared I would sue.

We weren't in a sue sort of culture back then so it didn't cross my mind.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Was 5 or less. Waving to my friends mum as I crossed the street back to my house ( no road, concrete jungle)
You poor bugger.

Long story so won't go into it but I keep forgetting I broke my wrist till I had an xray for the UFC falling over thing years later so it doesn't count but all I've ever broken is my pinky toe. Considering how I trip over my own feet so much I've been really lucky.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You poor bugger.

Long story so won't go into it but I keep forgetting I broke my wrist till I had an xray for the UFC falling over thing years later so it doesn't count but all I've ever broken is my pinky toe. Considering how I trip over my own feet so much I've been really lucky.
I'm lucky I diddnt break my nose when I fell asleep reading this boring diary entry