General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
just to avoid any confusion, Plat Naysh has nothing to do with the platinum subforum

You don’t come across like that here.

I talk too much once I'm comfortable, it's one of my many failings :D but invite me to a video call and I'll have a minor heart attack

someone invited me to a video thing on instagram (mma related) recently and I wasn't sure if it would show my face so I panicked and quit lol. Even in the past I'd barely last 30 seconds on webcam (not what it sounds like) and I even panicked because a chick's eyes were too big. Turns out it happened to her before because she has "cow eyes" lol

Gosh she's gorgeous!
There are some really cool people on there who are genuinely nice. Tachy sent me a care package full of stuff when I moved to Amsterdam which cheered me up which was really nice being I was pretty homesick. Shame he's fallen off the grid, no one has any contact with him anymore.

No, not dogging, lol. He'd lived in Norfolk all his life, we just used to drive around of an afternoon sometimes to get my confidence up.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I think that is one of the worst things about having online friends, you lose so many as your interests or life change. I'm a hoarder and got tons of pics of friends I've had over the years whether through gaming or combat sports. No joke I've got photos of people from 2004 when I first discovered forums :p
My first forum was the Korn forum and I met a bunch from there who I'm mainly still in touch with. Again all lovely people.

Did you ever come across Shewins on Sdog? I still chat to him, he and his Scally mates were over in Amsterdam for a lads holiday. Husband and I met up with them one afternoon and they were all quality...you'd get on well with him.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Gosh she's gorgeous!
There are some really cool people on there who are genuinely nice. Tachy sent me a care package full of stuff when I moved to Amsterdam which cheered me up which was really nice being I was pretty homesick. Shame he's fallen off the grid, no one has any contact with him anymore.

No, not dogging, lol. He'd lived in Norfolk all his life, we just used to drive around of an afternoon sometimes to get my confidence up.
I think she was only 18 there, she was French Canadian but had a boyfriend in the UK, really nice girl.

I like Tachy too, I requested a ban from the place for awhile and when I requested to be unbanned he made a welcome back thread in the UFC sub which was nice. Lot of trolls appeared in there saying why is there a welcome thread for some random can etc but that's normal right :D

didn't know he'd fallen off the map, probably why that place is a shizenholler now, less Tachy and more Jei :(

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
My first forum was the Korn forum and I met a bunch from there who I'm mainly still in touch with. Again all lovely people.

Did you ever come across Shewins on Sdog? I still chat to him, he and his Scally mates were over in Amsterdam for a lads holiday. Husband and I met up with them one afternoon and they were all quality...you'd get on well with him.
My first forum was boxingscene.com as I was looking for boxing to download, and I'm still there 16 years later albeit rarely, that place is 1000x worse than the mma forum we're discussing lol.

Shewins doesn't ring a bell but I'm so bad with names, they all blend together after awhile lol

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I think she was only 18 there, she was French Canadian but had a boyfriend in the UK, really nice girl.

I like Tachy too, I requested a ban from the place for awhile and when I requested to be unbanned he made a welcome back thread in the UFC sub which was nice. Lot of trolls appeared in there saying why is there a welcome thread for some random can etc but that's normal right :D

didn't know he'd fallen off the map, probably why that place is a shizenholler now, less Tachy and more Jei :(
I got banned there once before he was admin and woke up to an email from him saying he was sorting it and it got reduced to a double yellow. He was proper on the ball with stuff like that. Genuinely lovely guy. Again, shame we lost touch. No one knows what he's up to and he's changed his number probably 10 times in the last 10 years so no one can get hold of him. I'm chuffed you have your little Tachy experience, he obviously liked you!

My care package comprised of 2 seasons of It's Only Sunny in Philadelphia, a set of pretty chopsticks, a paperweight with a scorpion in it, a deck of cards and some stationery.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
so true story from last night

I needed a shit and was relatively low on toilet paper so decided to risk some splashbacks but inched forward abit to try and reduce it, and when I'd finished I noticed the bottoms of my jeans were wet so I took em off and stuck em on the radiator thinking it was water from when I showered earlier ... anyway I just put those jeans on and they stink of piss :D I must've been so focused on not splashing that I forgot to piss in the toilet.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
so true story from last night

I needed a shit and was relatively low on toilet paper so decided to risk some splashbacks but inched forward abit to try and reduce it, and when I'd finished I noticed the bottoms of my jeans were wet so I took em off and stuck em on the radiator thinking it was water from when I showered earlier ... anyway I just put those jeans on and they stink of piss :D I must've been so focused on not splashing that I forgot to piss in the toilet.
These things happen.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Am I being a bit silly worrying about this Chinese disease? I was supposed to be in Chinatown for Chinese New Year but being San Francisco’s the biggest Chinatown outside of Asia I don’t know whether to go now.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Am I being a bit silly worrying about this Chinese disease? I was supposed to be in Chinatown for Chinese New Year but being San Francisco’s the biggest Chinatown outside of Asia I don’t know whether to go now.
You survived the plague. It's probably you that infected these Chinaman

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
It's a disease not a state of mind you retard (no offence)

No bullying the mentally handicapped ~ L

Last edited:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Need to go to the weed store today. My sleep has been mental since I got to the UK and it hasn't sorted itself out since I got back.I didn't finish the Ambien because it was pretty rubbish and I'm not going back to get a higher dosage.

Been awake since 12:30am, 11:30PM the night before that.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Need to go to the weed store today. My sleep has been mental since I got to the UK and it hasn't sorted itself out since I got back.I didn't finish the Ambien because it was pretty rubbish and I'm not going back to get a higher dosage.

Been awake since 12:30am, 11:30PM the night before that.
Whatever happened to getting donkey punched by the house boy?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Hopefully I get my car back today. Anyone American know what happens having a personalised number plate? Last time I sold it it was to a friend and I bought it back like a week later so none of the paperwork got registered.

Does the new owner take it on or do I own the number plate?

It's 11 years old and while I love it, it's done over 100k I think and probably going to keep going wrong.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hopefully I get my car back today. Anyone American know what happens having a personalised number plate? Last time I sold it it was to a friend and I bought it back like a week later so none of the paperwork got registered.

Does the new owner take it on or do I own the number plate?

It's 11 years old and while I love it, it's done over 100k I think and probably going to keep going wrong.
Just don't worry about it and drive normal when cops are about.

Anyway enough of that stupid shit, I have arisen and it's time to go for food and drinks.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Just don't worry about it and drive normal when cops are about.

Anyway enough of that stupid shit, I have arisen and it's time to go for food and drinks.
You missed the point. I want to sell it, but I don't know how the paperwork works with the number plate. As cool as it is I don't really care, it only cost $50. I just don't know if I transfer it to whatever more adult car I buy.

Anywhore, yeah. I'm gonna do some Chinese fried rice for lunch.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You missed the point. I want to sell it, but I don't know how the paperwork works with the number plate. As cool as it is I don't really care, it only cost $50. I just don't know if I transfer it to whatever more adult car I buy.

Anywhore, yeah. I'm gonna do some Chinese fried rice for lunch.
Just Chuck it in bin. You think people go around looking for old numberplates?